Name one franchise that needs to be put to rest.

#41Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 6:02:50 AM
TreGooda posted...
Jedi454 posted...
I'll add another. The Tiger Woods games. We all know he can't golf anymore and we all know what happened with his personal life. How do those games even sell?

They aren't making one this year.

However, Tiger is one of the best if not the best golfer in the world today. Not sure where you're getting your information but it's not correct.

Is this the role model professional golfing needs? http://nypost.com/2010/04/29/tiger-woods-had-120-affairs-including-one-with-young-neighbor/
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#42Joey-ZazaPosted 3/25/2014 6:03:53 AM
*gives tiger a high five*
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#43TreGoodaPosted 3/25/2014 6:05:08 AM
Jedi454 posted...
TreGooda posted...
Jedi454 posted...
I'll add another. The Tiger Woods games. We all know he can't golf anymore and we all know what happened with his personal life. How do those games even sell?

They aren't making one this year.

However, Tiger is one of the best if not the best golfer in the world today. Not sure where you're getting your information but it's not correct.

Is this the role model professional golfing needs? http://nypost.com/2010/04/29/tiger-woods-had-120-affairs-including-one-with-young-neighbor/

I couldn't care less what Tiger does in his personal time. I just like watching golf.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#44xcmon3yx2Posted 3/25/2014 6:32:26 AM
Forza
Call Of Duty
Need For Speed
Assassins Creed
Battlefield
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xcmon3yx777,(3DS FC: 5257-9927-9011), (Steam: xcmon3yx2), (XBL: HakudoshiV77360), (WoW: xcmon3yx2#1204)
#45heffley19Posted 3/25/2014 6:34:17 AM
EA NFL Football.
---
HUGH HEFF (Xbox GT-Heffley)
#46IzraeilPosted 3/25/2014 7:06:37 AM
I don't understand the guys picking Final Fantasy considering each numbered game is basically a new IP in itself.
I can understand wanting FFVII and FFXIII spin offs stopped but wanting the franchise makes as much sense as wanting jrpgs gone.
#47LithiumDeal26Posted 3/25/2014 7:08:24 AM
Resident Evil
---
XBL- LithiumDeal
#48Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 7:08:33 AM
Izraeil posted...
I don't understand the guys picking Final Fantasy considering each numbered game is basically a new IP in itself.
I can understand wanting FFVII and FFXIII spin offs stopped but wanting the franchise makes as much sense as wanting jrpgs gone.

The games have been around since the very late 80's, it's time for them to rest.
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#49Joey-ZazaPosted 3/25/2014 7:17:42 AM
Sonic needs to be put to rest.

Sonic had all these "cool" catchphrases that were "cool" in the early 90's but face it the character didn't age very well, and all attempts to resurrect him have been complete and total failures.

It's become a sickening joke of some sort. How bad can the next Sonic game be?
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#50IzraeilPosted 3/25/2014 7:20:01 AM
Jedi454 posted...
Izraeil posted...

The games have been around since the very late 80's, it's time for them to rest.

That really doesn't change the fact that each main entry is as different from the last as possible while being in the same genre.
Heck FF15 is not even going to be in the same genre.