Name one franchise that needs to be put to rest.

#51iSkadooshPosted 3/25/2014 7:20:14 AM
I'd pick metal gear solid, simply because it's fanboys are so desperate for something to do with their time that they will pay $30 for a demo, which is a practice that could turn around and bite all of us in the ass.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#52IzraeilPosted 3/25/2014 7:22:06 AM
iSkadoosh posted...
I'd pick metal gear solid, simply because it's fanboys are so desperate for something to do with their time that they will pay $30 for a demo, which is a practice that could turn around and bite all of us in the ass.

I agree, we saw earlier how MS fanboys paying for live ruined it for everyone else too.
#53BryanPS360Posted 3/25/2014 7:31:17 AM
Need For Speed
Assassin's Creed
Do the deed
We'll all succeed
---
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf
#54Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 2:32:17 PM
Izraeil posted...
iSkadoosh posted...

I agree, we saw earlier how MS fanboys paying for live ruined it for everyone else too.

I also agree and paying for live is needed because the servers cost a lot of money, that's why Sony has adopted it too.
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#55ChrisObamaPosted 3/25/2014 2:36:02 PM
Halo and Gears. Make some new IPS for a change microsoft.
---
GT> Chris Shakur
#56EleckzarPosted 3/25/2014 2:40:34 PM
Legend of Zelda......

nah sike I think Gears of War needs to be destroyed.
---
Gamertag: Eleckzar
PSN: Eleckzar
#57Spider5800Posted 3/25/2014 2:47:55 PM
Resident Evil. I actually enjoyed 5, but it wasn't a very good survival-horror game, and 6 was a disaster. Never mind the trash they've been making like ORC and Mercenaries.
---
The big brain am winning again! I am the greetest! Now I am leaving Earth for no raisin!
#58UtterMoonPosted 3/25/2014 2:56:44 PM
I hate to say it...but Halo...it was and will forever be Bungies baby, and to have it in the hands of someone else just doesn't feel right to me, and in my opinion the games have suffered greatly from this.

I love Halo, but I don't love what it has become...my love for that series is based entirely on the past games.
#59BSerenityPosted 3/25/2014 2:59:13 PM
UtterMoon posted...
I hate to say it...but Halo...it was and will forever be Bungies baby, and to have it in the hands of someone else just doesn't feel right to me, and in my opinion the games have suffered greatly from this.

I love Halo, but I don't love what it has become...my love for that series is based entirely on the past games.

Be careful there are some people on here that will try to argue that MS is the reason behind Halo being developed the way it was.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#60crucialPosted 3/25/2014 2:59:25 PM
Final Fantasy,they all have been trash since FFX now they are just milking the franchise with cash grabs that people still eat up,someone needs to show Square Enix a lesson and stop buying this trash so they will make a good rpg again.