Got my tax return today, buying the Xbone titanfall bundle...any other games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Got my tax return today, buying the Xbone titanfall bundle...any other games?

User Info: AmazingDany

AmazingDany
2 years ago#41
I'd save because the games aren't good enough, too early in next-gen.

Wait after E3 and the end of year.

User Info: jpraelster

jpraelster
2 years ago#42
DarkHoles posted...
Metal gear solid ground zeroes is also a good choice, if you like the gameplay you will spend HOURS replaying it.
Ryse is also alot of fun i've sunk a good 25hrs in so far.
Crimson dragon is also worth a buy, but look into it first as it's not for everybody.

Dont tell him to buy a demo

User Info: cabcalloway1983

cabcalloway1983
2 years ago#43
I hesitated on getting Dead Rising 3 because i heard a lot of negativity and the reviews weren't the greatest but i am glad i did.Its better than i expected and have had a lot of fun on it.Lots to do as well.
9th grade drop out and i am a garbage man because my only other choice was a Gamefaqs moderator.

User Info: Howatizer

Howatizer
2 years ago#44
Ha ha wow, Duke_of_Nuke came in to rag on the TC, proceeds to get as rolfstomped as you can get on a gamefaqs thread.

Better luck next time.
It is fortunate to be favored with praise and popularity. It is dire luck to be dependent on the feelings of your fellow man.- The Havamal
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Got my tax return today, buying the Xbone titanfall bundle...any other games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived