Thief & Tomb Raider are now 50% off in marketplace for this weeks deal

#11DAZKATPosted 3/25/2014 7:09:56 AM
My bad , from 28th of March , I apologise for my quick fingers and not reading the *. I will wait 3 days then get Thief. Good deal.
#12DAZKATPosted 3/25/2014 7:11:05 AM
My bad , from 28th of March , I apologise for my quick fingers and not reading the *. I will wait 3 days then get Thief. Good deal.
#13regsantotomasPosted 3/25/2014 7:12:45 AM
Since we are talking about sales - South Park is $43 on Amazon today only. Yes, I know, not an Xbox One game. Just an FYI
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#14CrownedOne03(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 7:14:07 AM(edited)
Cryptidhunter posted...
Thinking about grabbing Tomb Raider and Thief....

Me too. I wasn't at first for Thief due to all the bad reviews and Tomb Raider because I played it on the 360. But for 2 games for the price of 1 full game, I'll jump on that deal.

Also gonna grab Strike Suit Zero for the Xbox One if it releases tomorrow like it is supposed to.
#15cheezedadadaPosted 3/25/2014 7:14:00 AM
regsantotomas posted...
Since we are talking about sales - South Park is $43 on Amazon today only. Yes, I know, not an Xbox One game. Just an FYI

Anyone interested in this game should look into it. It ended up being pretty damn good (and funny too).
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#16CrownedOne03(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 7:17:37 AM
cheezedadada posted...
regsantotomas posted...

Anyone interested in this game should look into it. It ended up being pretty damn good (and funny too).

Easily one of my favorite games of the year hands down! If you are a fan of the show, you owe it to yourself to at least rent it at redbox like I did ($8.46 for 4 days)
#17CryptidhunterPosted 3/25/2014 7:21:38 AM
CrownedOne03 posted...
Cryptidhunter posted...
Thinking about grabbing Tomb Raider and Thief....

Me too. I wasn't at first for Thief due to all the bad reviews and Tomb Raider because I played it on the 360. But for 2 games for the price of 1 full game, I'll jump on that deal.

Also gonna grab Strike Suit Zero for the Xbox One if it releases tomorrow like it is supposed to.

The reviews for Thief made me skeptical of spending $60 and possibly not liking it. Tomb Raider i just never got around to playing on the 360.
---
Apparently Jersey women go nuts for a guy with a house and enough guns to defend it against the first cavalry. - BewmHedshot
#18Massillon_GPosted 3/25/2014 7:27:04 AM
regsantotomas posted...

Nice, one of last 360 games I want to get. May wait longer though. Dark Souls 2 has been taking all my time and Titanfall needs some time put in on it.
---
GT: MGG 9000
#19roperpokerPosted 3/25/2014 7:46:20 AM
I can vouch for Tomb Raider, looks and plays gloriously.

Thief, even for that price I don't think i'll buy - just looks weak.
---
The only time MacMillan was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistake. - ( ')
ARTE ET LABORE
#20SteelToothPosted 3/25/2014 12:14:59 PM
bridog346 posted...
And I just bought thief Sunday

Late Saturday night for me.
---
TWSSted Steel Disagree with me? Talk to the Tree:
http://i.imgur.com/ihMBR.jpg