Thief & Tomb Raider are now 50% off in marketplace for this weeks deal

#21boolzeroPosted 3/25/2014 1:20:53 PM
Cryptidhunter posted...
CrownedOne03 posted...
Cryptidhunter posted...
Thinking about grabbing Tomb Raider and Thief....

Me too. I wasn't at first for Thief due to all the bad reviews and Tomb Raider because I played it on the 360. But for 2 games for the price of 1 full game, I'll jump on that deal.

Also gonna grab Strike Suit Zero for the Xbox One if it releases tomorrow like it is supposed to.

The reviews for Thief made me skeptical of spending $60 and possibly not liking it. Tomb Raider i just never got around to playing on the 360.

Thief is one of those games that just seemed to get an unnecessary amount of flack and criticism in my opinion. It is a good game and much better than some of the reviews I have read would lead people on to believe. At the end of the day though it really just comes down to if you are into that type of game or not; a game leaned heavily toward stealth.

As for Tomb Raider: it's a damn good game, period!
---
Death is a dish best served with gravy...
#22chex81Posted 3/25/2014 1:39:25 PM
i finished TR on 360 and would definitely play through it again re-mastered. BUT i looked at the comparison video on youtube and the ONE version looks all washed out. wtf? almost looks worse than 360 version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q71rwDgtXa0
---
XB1/WiiU/PSN: chex81
#23Juzten76Posted 3/25/2014 1:55:29 PM
chex81 posted...
i finished TR on 360 and would definitely play through it again re-mastered. BUT i looked at the comparison video on youtube and the ONE version looks all washed out. wtf? almost looks worse than 360 version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q71rwDgtXa0

It looks phenomenal on the One.
#24teeebzPosted 3/25/2014 1:57:09 PM
I'm still waiting for a damn patch for TR

I got the black screen during loading of cliff side where you can still hear audio. Apparently it's a known problem.
I have no intention of starting the game over either especially since I've gotten everything perfect this far
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#25QuBixPosted 3/25/2014 2:00:09 PM
If you guys have a PS4 too, grab TR for that instead as it's actually running in 60fps unlike the X1 30fps version. Overall it's just a great game that everyone should play. Thief is also great and to this day I don't understand the negative flack the game got...
---
XBLive Tag: QuBics
PSN Tag: QuBix