Customers want an optional Kinect, why can't the customers get what they want?

#81TaffmanGPosted 3/25/2014 12:26:32 PM
Look at it's potential though.

Fighters Within for example.

Oh, wait.
#82TaffmanGPosted 3/25/2014 12:30:10 PM
why wouldn't you want to be able to say xbox turn off instead of holding the damn button for 10 seconds.

why wouldnt you want to say switch to netflix

yadada then flip through tons of menus

just seems dumb

i loved kinect sports last gen me and my 57 year old mom with copd had a blast playing bowling everyday

driving in cockpit view in forza then turning my head looking out the window in real life is amazing.

I don't think I understand this - can you explain it?

Surely if you turned your head, you'd be looking sideways and wouldn't be able to see the screen?
#83AceMagasePosted 3/25/2014 12:32:03 PM
"If I asked customers what they wanted they'd say a faster horse"
- Henry Ford
#84kcypher2000Posted 3/25/2014 12:40:36 PM
Customers also want free psn and free everything. If customers got what they want everyone would be out of business.

I am glad MS actually supports its products. Who cares about morpheus when they still havent supported the ps4, vita, eye2, move, eyetoy.
#85ChemicalReaperPosted 3/25/2014 12:43:04 PM(edited)
I knew I didn't want a Kinect.

Now I have an Xbox One, I can't see myself using it without Kinect.

It's interesting how useful the Kinect is as a device for navigating the interface. Plus, it recognizes me and automatically logs me in, and I can do things more quickly than constantly navigating to the home screen or the Xbox Guide.

This is one situation in which I'll admit that Microsoft actually made the right call not doing a 180 from their E3 decisions.
---
XBL: popcornC0L0N3L | PSN: Hank_McCheezy
#86chex81Posted 3/25/2014 12:44:15 PM
ChemicalReaper posted...
I knew I didn't want a Kinect.

Now I have an Xbox One, I see how cool the Kinect actually is as a device for navigating the interface, it recognizes me and automatically logs me in, and I can do things more quickly than constantly navigating to the home screen or an Xbox Guide.

This is one situation in which I'll admit that Microsoft actually made the right call sticking to their decision.

This for me as well. I never had a Kinect for 360 and i would have never planned to get one for X1 either...but after using it im actually very happy and glad it's part of the package. Sure it doesnt do A LOT now, but MS must have big plans for it if they consider it an essential tool with the console.
---
XB1/WiiU/PSN: chex81
#87teeebzPosted 3/25/2014 12:46:23 PM
I'm a customer of the Internet.

I don't want lilj topics anymore

Can I have that?
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#88lilj812(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 12:53:12 PM
teeebz posted...

Can I have that?

Pay me. Send a pm an we'll set up a PayPal customer.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#89DarthZeldaPosted 3/25/2014 12:54:17 PM
BECAUSE developers can develop games with Kinect in mind and not worry about people not having it. Plain and simple.
---
This sentence is false. The previous sentence is true.
#90DarthUchiha91Posted 3/25/2014 12:59:02 PM
teeebz posted...

Can I have that?

teeebz posted...

Can I have that?

Would you leave the Internet if you don't get it?
---
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.