Games on sale starting on March 28-30

#21AceAndJunpeiPosted 3/28/2014 5:42:24 PM
I actually own an Xbox One.

I'm sorry you can't afford a PS4 but if you do your chores and eat your veggies, I'm sure your mom will hook it up.
---
Now Playing: MGS5 Ground Zeroes, Second Son (PS4), DKTF (WiiU), Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3), Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PC)
#22JiZamezPosted 3/28/2014 5:50:15 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...

I'm sorry you can't afford a PS4 but if you do your chores and eat your veggies, I'm sure your mom will hook it up.

QFT.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/MapleStory
#23LEGEND_725Posted 3/28/2014 5:57:18 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...

Lol maybe if you had to actually pay bills you wouldn't waste money on the console that offers nothing outside of resolution when you already owned the Xbox one
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#24AceAndJunpeiPosted 3/28/2014 5:59:07 PM
*facepalm*

Another fly swatted.

Had the PS4 first, bought an Xbone today.

After being on this board for ten minutes and witnessing posters like you I literally already regret it.
---
Now Playing: MGS5 Ground Zeroes, Second Son (PS4), DKTF (WiiU), Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3), Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PC)
#25LEGEND_725Posted 3/28/2014 6:08:13 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
*facepalm*

Another fly swatted.

After being on this board for ten minutes and witnessing posters like you I literally already regret it.

Relax bro high blood pressure is bad
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#26bLiNdSnIpErZ20(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2014 6:08:50 PM
How does every topic end up being a PS4 vs X1 topic?
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#27SnickleseedPosted 3/28/2014 6:21:57 PM
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
How does every topic end up being a PS4 vs X1 topic?

Because no one is smart enough to ignore the trolls who try to turn it into one
---
not changing this sig until "being an idiot" is a moderation reason
#28Tyronelio1Posted 3/28/2014 8:31:18 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
*facepalm*

Another fly swatted.

But you're always in this board and said you will never get a xbone unless it was like 200 bucks.
---
I wouldn't mind a game where I could be a Russian or North Korean character and shoot the us troops for once.
#29AceAndJunpeiPosted 3/28/2014 10:06:26 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
*facepalm*

Another fly swatted.

But you're always in this board and said you will never get a xbone unless it was like 200 bucks.

I'm sure you can link me to that supposed *cough*BS*cough* statement, right?

I'll be waiting. Don't welch on this like that account bet about the One going on sale for $450.
---
Now Playing: MGS5 Ground Zeroes, Second Son (PS4), DKTF (WiiU), Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3), Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PC) Dead Rising 3 (no)
#30teeebzPosted 3/28/2014 10:11:30 PM
SnoicFactor posted...
chaotix42 posted...
heffley19 posted...
SnoicFactor posted...
Rather play the superior pc/ps4 versions.

You know they have a PS4 and PC message board, right?

You know this guy trolls constantly, right?

Did i say something untrue?

Did chaotix42 say something untrue?
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83