Games on sale starting on March 28-30

#31LostOdyssey17Posted 3/28/2014 10:12:17 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
*facepalm*

Another fly swatted.

Had the PS4 first, bought an Xbone today.

After being on this board for ten minutes and witnessing posters like you I literally already regret it.

But you're always in this board and said you will never get a xbone unless it was like 200 bucks.

I'm sure you can link me to that supposed *cough*BS*cough* statement, right?

I'll be waiting. Don't welch on this like that account bet about the One going on sale for $450.

God you need a hobby.
Some of us havent bought the PS4 because it doesnt have jack **** to play but maybe that 30$ demo, and even thats boring from what I hear.
Thats probably exactly why you went out and bought a One lol.

Another worm stepped on.
---
I like to think I make some pretty good topics and posts, until they get modded shortly after.
#32DarkHieiPosted 3/28/2014 10:57:51 PM
I hope one day I randomly have to do a paper or presentation on Internet culture. I know already that I'll choose Internet gaming culture and I'll just visit GameFAQs, demonstrate how opinion means everything and at the same time nothing, anonymity allows you to say anything, and narcissism is the leading characteristic of a high percentage of posters. Then I'll create a topic and show how it randomly and suddenly changes to something of barely any relation. Then I'll conclude with how this type of culture will only continue and worsen as long as parents are still letting their adult children live in their basement.
---
Gamertag: The2ndShadow
PSN: ReZsoLuTioN
#33godslayer61Posted 3/28/2014 11:03:48 PM
there on sale on ps4 for the same deal also ,I bought both and I already had them for the x1 day 1 that they released
---
psn-kish1975 ---- (360, xbox one)-godslayer1975---3ds=name, kish1975-FC-5386-9140-2291 ---http://www.twitch.tv/kish1975
#34bLiNdSnIpErZ20(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2014 11:12:17 PM
Do you guys think that thief is worth $26 (I have $4 on my account from rewards)? I'm kind of on the fence about buying it.
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#35B1GB0SS_86Posted 3/28/2014 11:38:51 PM
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
Do you guys think that thief is worth $26 (I have $4 on my account from rewards)? I'm kind of on the fence about buying it.

I went ahead and got it. In downloading it while im at work tonite. But i mean its 29.99 til sunday so grab it. At least you dont have to pay 60 for it so go for it. If u want it get it.
#36mike468Posted 3/28/2014 11:51:22 PM
SnoicFactor posted...
Rather play the superior pc/ps4 versions.

Hard to say PC/PS4 is superior:

Call Of Duty: Ghosts - ***** game all around
Thief - a broken ****** game all around
Tomb Raider - PS4 version runs with ****** frame rate just for marketing purposes
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#37bLiNdSnIpErZ20(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2014 10:38:33 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...

I went ahead and got it. In downloading it while im at work tonite. But i mean its 29.99 til sunday so grab it. At least you dont have to pay 60 for it so go for it. If u want it get it.

The only thing I'm a bit worried about is the games length. Is it shorter or longer than dishonored? I enjoyed dishonored but it was a little too short. Luckily I got it on sale for $10.
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#38MiniMikeAwesomePosted 3/29/2014 11:01:35 AM
SnoicFactor posted...
Rather play the superior pc/ps4 versions.

Superior PC version. The PS4 is in second place, so dont ever compare it to PC gaming .
---
It's time. It's Mini Mike Awesome time.
#39bLiNdSnIpErZ20(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2014 11:06:37 AM
For f**** sakes people, can we try to stay on topic? This topic is about the games currently on sale so take all this console war s*** somewhere else.
---
#40MiniMikeAwesomePosted 3/29/2014 11:10:55 AM
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
For f**** sakes people, can we try to stay on topic? This topic is about the games currently on sale so take all this console war s*** somewhere else.

If that poster hadn't brought up the PC version, I would have gladly avoided answering your question. He just needs to learn to never put the PS4 and PC in the same convo

PC gaming >>>>>>> PS4
---
It's time. It's Mini Mike Awesome time.