Xbox One will not read ANY discs. HELP!!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One will not read ANY discs. HELP!!!
1 year ago#1
My one will not longer read any discs. It says every disc is dirty or damaged. I've checked every disc carefully and cleaned them all again, to no avail!! Is this happening to anyone else? Is there a fix?!
---
Xbox live Gt: King Wiggle
1 year ago#2
Call Xbox service center.
---
HUGH HEFF (Xbox GT-Heffley)
1 year ago#3
Reboot the system (hard reboot) hold power button down worked for me.
---
For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. Ecclesiastes 1:18
1 year ago#4
Are you in the beta? If so this is a known issue. Shut you xbox one down completely (you have to hold the power button for five seconds you'll know you did it because when you reboot it will go to the green boot up screen). It will happen any time you play a game for an extended period of time (they are updating soon). The easiest thing to down is just turn the console off when you switch games (the reg. way not full shut down) and it will work.
1 year ago#5
Over 50% of XBoxes cannot read. But there is hope. Contact the Center for XBox Literacy. Together (with our llamas) we CAN make a different.
---
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: Ana Kerie
Pawn: Zarianna. GO GO LLAMA FORCEFIELD!!
1 year ago#6
Happened to money. Had to call xbox support and get a new one through the advanced replacement program.
---
I'm a Proud Xbox One Owner :)
Microsoft will never sell the Xbox One without Kinect!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One will not read ANY discs. HELP!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived