Which system has a better online community?

#11Joey-ZazaPosted 3/25/2014 1:17:22 PM
No I think the magic is when you can play for hours and not get disconnected/experience lag.

I don't think you've even seen the UI because that's a weird assumption you have. They have a tiny box dedicated to ads it's nothing you don't see on youtube or pretty much anywhere on the internet don't act like you've never seen an ad before, and don't act like the tiny little ad box impacts your gaming experience in the slightest.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#12Shadowfxd2Posted 3/25/2014 1:19:57 PM
Joey-Zaza posted...
No I think the magic is when you can play for hours and not get disconnected/experience lag.

I don't think you've even seen the UI because that's a weird assumption you have. They have a tiny box dedicated to ads it's nothing you don't see on youtube or pretty much anywhere on the internet don't act like you've never seen an ad before, and don't act like the tiny little ad box impacts your gaming experience in the slightest.

XBL has lag and disconnects daily, just look at the topics complaining about it...
---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
Equals: http://i.imgur.com/ZpBae.jpg, Hmmm: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29629070.jpg
#13Semp1Posted 3/25/2014 1:22:24 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Semp1 posted...
Xbox live is a lot better than psn. It pushes community play and friends more. And it does it well. It always has. Psn lacks a lot of that "magic" xbox live has. It's just simply not as good. Even the way the psn handles trophies is bad. It's silly that you have to sync even the simplest thing so others can see other wise it doesn't show.

is "magic" the ads all over the screen?

Are you saying psn has no ads on the screen? Have you checked psn recently. They dedicate full sections to movie ads and sony phones. And what ads are you talking about on Xbox live? The random little ones in the store. Sorry that's normal in the year 2014 buddy. Try harder next time. Xbox feels like it's always connected where my ps3 and ps4 feel like it needs to be connected hence the whole syncing only when you decide to check your trophies. Even cloud saves Xbox does better saving instantly. Ps4 only saves randomly every few days unless you manually update the cloud. Clearly you do not own both systems where as I do and can actually give an unbiased opinion. Xbox live in my opinion and most who own both will tell you it's better than psn. Now ps+ free games area great. Microsoft needs to step up a little in that dept. I really can't understand fanboys. "Gamers" that don't really game.
---
XBONE+PS4=True Gamer.
#14BlackmagikksPosted 3/25/2014 1:22:46 PM
XBL is miles ahead of PSN, it's actually always been that way. The communities are more vocal, and even the interfaces are nicer. I recently converted from PS4 to XBO and I really prefer it.
---
League of Legends: Blackmagikk
Getta taste of dah voodoo.
#15Joey-ZazaPosted 3/25/2014 1:24:07 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Joey-Zaza posted...

XBL has lag and disconnects daily, just look at the topics complaining about it...

You're right, that is uncalled for. Let me rephrase that to "a better track record".

The recent online issues I hope is jut temporary.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#16Apex-PlayerPosted 3/25/2014 1:25:49 PM
Joey-Zaza posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Joey-Zaza posted...

You're right, that is uncalled for. Let me rephrase that to "a better track record".

The recent online issues I hope is jut temporary.

Temporary for a week is not so temporary.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#17Joey-ZazaPosted 3/25/2014 1:26:22 PM
Ouch that's terrible. Yeah I got nothing. <_<
---
#18nizam216Posted 3/25/2014 1:28:26 PM
Both have your 13 year olds that constantly utter racial epithets and fighting games with lobbies full of tryhards who are dying to see a decent player lose.
#19Joey-ZazaPosted 3/25/2014 1:31:49 PM
I play ACIV online and nobody really talks.

I get the occasional little kid talking to himself.

Then I get a group of EXTREME nerds and I'm just not down with turning on my mic.
---
#20TheSL1ClubPosted 3/25/2014 1:37:48 PM
nizam216 posted...
Both have your 13 year olds that constantly utter racial epithets and fighting games with lobbies full of tryhards who are dying to see a decent player lose.

People with skills are tryhards now? Maybe the player you thought was 'decent' aren't so decent. AKA online scrubs.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.