which next gen game had the best achievements so far?

#1MotionMan25Posted 3/25/2014 2:59:02 PM
what game did you play so far this gen that was the most fun for you to get all (or alot of) the achievements in?

so far mine had to be max: curse of the brotherhood.... I dunno i just really enjoyed that game and i got 1000/1000

PS: no one in this topic cares if you think achievements don't matter they often persuade you to play the game in different ways and/or explore things you might not otherwise be compelled to explore which makes them fun to me and others.
---
GT: Motion Man. - Add me up if you like to blow up robots.... using other robots.
#2steelix55Posted 3/25/2014 3:00:13 PM
Assassin's Creed IV had the best of the games I own. NBA 2K14 had the worst of almost any game I have ever played.
---
i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz || 212 EVO || GTX 780 || Vengeance 16GB RAM || 1TB HDD || ASRock Z68 E3G3 MB || Corsair TX750 PSU || 12X BD-ROM || Win7 x64
#3MotionMan25(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 3:04:49 PM
I agree with NBA I owned it since launch and have like 10 GS from it
---
GT: Motion Man. - Add me up if you like to blow up robots.... using other robots.
#4uniquebadgerPosted 3/25/2014 3:32:43 PM
I thought achievements used to be fun to attempt, but now since most games make it super easy to get them i just stopped caring about them. Without the challenge i think they are worthless personally.
#5mcnichojPosted 3/25/2014 3:44:33 PM
Dead Rising 3 was alright, pretty easy and then some grinding.
Killer Instinct most come early on.
Crimson Dragon will be a pain for getting all medals.
Halo is pretty straight forward.
PvZ is pretty easy and a fun game.
Ryse is easy and not as bad of a game as people make it out to be.
Titanfall, pretty easy minus one in particular (I Killed Them All) and then time consuming for the last one which doesn't give GS (Gen 10).
I haven't really sunk much time into Stider but if you liked Max, you should like that albeit harder achievos.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#6Bladez_89Posted 3/25/2014 4:27:31 PM
You can get nearly all of Titanfalls 'achievements' in a day minus 2 that are based pretty much on luck.
---
Gamertag: B1ADE5
#7DarkHolesPosted 3/25/2014 4:31:41 PM
mcnichoj posted...
Dead Rising 3 was alright, pretty easy and then some grinding.
Killer Instinct most come early on.
Crimson Dragon will be a pain for getting all medals.
Halo is pretty straight forward.
PvZ is pretty easy and a fun game.
Ryse is easy and not as bad of a game as people make it out to be.
Titanfall, pretty easy minus one in particular (I Killed Them All) and then time consuming for the last one which doesn't give GS (Gen 10).
I haven't really sunk much time into Stider but if you liked Max, you should like that albeit harder achievos.

If you want to co-op crimson dragon pm me, i'm pretty sure you can get the medals in multi.
---
Why do people not understand the xbox one will NEVER ship without kinect?
#8xiTz_RyaNxPosted 3/25/2014 7:33:48 PM
Dead Rising 3.
---
Gamertag - GotMyProSocksOn
"It's cool. In my mind I'm processing every frame at Fun80p. - chaotix42"
#9liquidblue4Posted 3/25/2014 9:36:54 PM
Bladez_89 posted...
You can get nearly all of Titanfalls 'achievements' in a day minus 2 that are based pretty much on luck.

That isn't even remotely true.
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#10gohoanqPosted 3/25/2014 9:52:44 PM
I liked getting a lot of the achievements for PVZ GW. There are a few that seem impossible to me though.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.