Microsoft "loses" in first round of Worst Company in America poll

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft "loses" in first round of Worst Company in America poll
1 year ago#1
http://consumerist.com/2014/03/25/seaworld-makes-a-big-splash-in-worst-company-competition-debut-att-citi-also-move-on/

Both them and EA are already out. Interested to see who takes it all this year.
---
The big brain am winning again! I am the greetest! Now I am leaving Earth for no raisin!
1 year ago#2
EA should still be in
1 year ago#3
Good. There is much worst companies on the list.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
1 year ago#4
One fewer topic for the ponies to sensationalize
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
1 year ago#5
BSerenity posted...
Good. There are much worse companies on the list.
1 year ago#6
jpraelster posted...
EA should still be in

Definitely not. I have Time Warner in my area and they definitely deserved to "win" over EA.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
1 year ago#7
bessy67 posted...
jpraelster posted...
EA should still be in

Definitely not. I have Time Warner in my area and they definitely deserved to "win" over EA.

I do too. The only thing that makes me hate TW though is selling out to Comcast (which I hope gets blocked). Until then, I've never had much of a problem with them. And while I don't think EA needed to win a third year, they've been pretty especially scummy this past year (BF4, Dungeon Keeper trying to stop any reviews except 5 stars!!, adding ads to paid versions of mobile games after the fact!!!, c'mon!) and should have made it past the first round. Just a reminder, this is about how consumer friendly these companies are, it's a consumer blog, it's not an overall measure of how evil a company is on every level.
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
1 year ago#8
God damn it. They deserved to win.
---
I'm going to marry Taylor Swift one day <3 PSN: Raptix546
3DS FC: 5455-9563-5441 IGN: Alex SV:1238
1 year ago#9
YES!
Can we celebrate? Honestly, no video game company should ever be on there. (Lets be honest, had MS "won" it would have been because of the Xbox.)
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
1 year ago#10
MasterSword546 posted...
God damn it. They deserved to win.

Oh the tears... now will people shut up about this topic?
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft "loses" in first round of Worst Company in America poll

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived