Microsoft "loses" in first round of Worst Company in America poll

#21TheMove2Posted 3/25/2014 3:01:13 PM
My vote would go towards time warner cable. Next would be charter cable.

I would vote for the Government also if I could. They are responsible for these shady cable companys.
#22TBONE_OGPosted 3/25/2014 3:03:40 PM
BSerenity posted...
Go look at the time stamp. It was posted before they were even up for voting. I enjoy you wanting to bring my post up out of context tho, lol.

Continue showing you have nothing left to stand on. It is an interesting concept while not exactly new or compelling.

Uh no, BS. We're not going for a game of grab ass around the jungle gym today. Just thought it was funny you brought it up yesterday.

And rethink your comments to me because they make no sense and are out of context. I was never "standing" on anything. You're looking for an argument where there isn't one.

Loosen up. You may end up forging your own Golden Poo with all that hostility and anger inside. Go to the bathroom and let it all out, BS.
---
Always O.G.
#23BSerenityPosted 3/25/2014 3:05:42 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
BSerenity posted...
Go look at the time stamp. It was posted before they were even up for voting. I enjoy you wanting to bring my post up out of context tho, lol.

Continue showing you have nothing left to stand on. It is an interesting concept while not exactly new or compelling.

Uh no, BS. We're not going for a game of grab ass around the jungle gym today. Just thought it was funny you brought it up yesterday.

And rethink your comments to me because they make no sense and are out of context. I was never "standing" on anything. You're looking for an argument where there isn't one.

Loosen up. You may end up forging your own Golden Poo with all that hostility and anger inside. Go to the bathroom and let it all out, BS.

Deflecting now, eh. Typical, but hey it is a change.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#24Troll_DirectoryPosted 3/25/2014 3:09:15 PM
TheMove2 posted...
My vote would go towards time warner cable. Next would be charter cable.

I would vote for the Government also if I could. They are responsible for these shady cable companys.
i wish they WERE responsible for these cable companies. maybe then, we could get better speeds and wider bandwidth like the other countries. on the other hand, my twc service has been great for the last 4-5 years at 55/5mbs. we're getting 300/50mbs soon. and google fiber is probably going to make them even more competitive in my neck o' the woods.
#25MonicasBackPosted 3/25/2014 3:21:53 PM
It amazes me how out of touch basement dwellers are when they think companies like EA or Microsoft are in the same league as Monsanto, because vidja gaems.
---
Monicaaa
#26scoobydoobydontPosted 3/25/2014 3:25:42 PM
Spider5800 posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
bessy67 posted...
jpraelster posted...
EA should still be in

Definitely not. I have Time Warner in my area and they definitely deserved to "win" over EA.

I do too. The only thing that makes me hate TW though is selling out to Comcast (which I hope gets blocked). Until then, I've never had much of a problem with them. And while I don't think EA needed to win a third year, they've been pretty especially scummy this past year (BF4, Dungeon Keeper trying to stop any reviews except 5 stars!!, adding ads to paid versions of mobile games after the fact!!!, c'mon!) and should have made it past the first round. Just a reminder, this is about how consumer friendly these companies are, it's a consumer blog, it's not an overall measure of how evil a company is on every level.

Then why is SeaWorld on there? Most of the hatred for them is their treatment of their animals, not how poorly they treat their customers.

Because the selections were nominated by dumb people, just as the voting is now. It doesn't change that its a consumer rights blog and people are supposed to view this "contest" through that lens. Hey, if I could stand behind everyone and slap the dummies in the back of the head when they went to mis-nominate and mis-vote, I would.
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
#27mcnichojPosted 3/25/2014 3:46:11 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
mcnichoj posted...
MasterSword546 posted...
God damn it. They deserved to win.
>Cheesy Nintendo name
>PSN/Nintendo IDs in sig

I WONDER WHY YOU THINK THAT!

If you're not ignoring MasterSword546, you're doing GameFAQs wrong.
Someone could say something useless on one part of the site of the board due to complete ignorance because they're clouded by fanboyism but something EXTREMELY useful on another board.
Anyone can be a child but still be a genius.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#28Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 3/25/2014 5:31:12 PM
Now that AT&T moved on all is right in the world lol.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#29AzaneAzerPosted 3/25/2014 5:46:14 PM
congrats on only being one of the worst companies, rather than the worst.

You're not as bad as companies that murder orphans for organs under the table!
#30ascendedcobraPosted 3/26/2014 7:36:42 AM
MonicasBack posted...
It amazes me how out of touch basement dwellers are when they think companies like EA or Microsoft are in the same league as Monsanto, because vidja gaems.

Finally someone with some brains! Some companies like monsanto are poisoning the very food you and your children eat, and may be killing the bee's endangering the whole planet. Other companies like COX cable and Verizon steal by overcharging customers month after month. Some companies buy life insurance policies on employees without them knowing about it and wont even help out with funeral expenses. Others put out drugs that they know are dangerous and push doctors to move them. Others just buy up companies that people have been working at for decades and run them into the ground trying to turn a quick profit. They go from company to company like locusts. Yet Microsoft is the worst exactly how? I mean they are a great American company that at least listens to their customers and bends over backwards trying to pleas them. I don't understand americans that want American companies to fail. Why so we can have more jobs lost? Trust me when I say we would all feel it if Microsoft ever went under.
Support the companies that support the economy you live in or you may one day be in a bread line.