Microsoft "loses" in first round of Worst Company in America poll

#31lunaticcorePosted 3/26/2014 7:41:45 AM
Spider5800 posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
bessy67 posted...
jpraelster posted...
EA should still be in

Definitely not. I have Time Warner in my area and they definitely deserved to "win" over EA.

I do too. The only thing that makes me hate TW though is selling out to Comcast (which I hope gets blocked). Until then, I've never had much of a problem with them. And while I don't think EA needed to win a third year, they've been pretty especially scummy this past year (BF4, Dungeon Keeper trying to stop any reviews except 5 stars!!, adding ads to paid versions of mobile games after the fact!!!, c'mon!) and should have made it past the first round. Just a reminder, this is about how consumer friendly these companies are, it's a consumer blog, it's not an overall measure of how evil a company is on every level.

Then why is SeaWorld on there? Most of the hatred for them is their treatment of their animals, not how poorly they treat their customers.

I would say lying to their customers and the blatant cover ups are hurting their customers. People spend a ton of money going to these places to enjoy the animals and are now finding those memories tarnished.