2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft "loses" in first round of Worst Company in America poll
1 year ago#31
Spider5800 posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
bessy67 posted...
jpraelster posted...
EA should still be in

Definitely not. I have Time Warner in my area and they definitely deserved to "win" over EA.

I do too. The only thing that makes me hate TW though is selling out to Comcast (which I hope gets blocked). Until then, I've never had much of a problem with them. And while I don't think EA needed to win a third year, they've been pretty especially scummy this past year (BF4, Dungeon Keeper trying to stop any reviews except 5 stars!!, adding ads to paid versions of mobile games after the fact!!!, c'mon!) and should have made it past the first round. Just a reminder, this is about how consumer friendly these companies are, it's a consumer blog, it's not an overall measure of how evil a company is on every level.

Then why is SeaWorld on there? Most of the hatred for them is their treatment of their animals, not how poorly they treat their customers.

I would say lying to their customers and the blatant cover ups are hurting their customers. People spend a ton of money going to these places to enjoy the animals and are now finding those memories tarnished.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft "loses" in first round of Worst Company in America poll

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived