Ground Zeroes ending and the gaming industry *spoilers*

#11Jedi454Posted 3/25/2014 5:05:30 PM
Kolanifv posted...
Resident Evil 1 and 2 have specific rewards for beating them in under two hours, and I never hear anyone complaining that they're short games.

HELLO! This is 2014!
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#12MonicasBackPosted 3/25/2014 5:06:20 PM
I really don't see what the big fuss is. I don't understand why the ending was hyped up as so controversial that it could ruin kojimas career.
---
Monicaaa
#13xiTz_RyaNxPosted 3/25/2014 6:29:34 PM
psprulz2007 posted...
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/

Personally, I play video games for fun, not for anything that going to point me towards real world issues or anything of the sort. I pay to escape my sometimes crappy life.
---
Gamertag - GotMyProSocksOn
"It's cool. In my mind I'm processing every frame at Fun80p. - chaotix42"
#14garcia_jxPosted 3/25/2014 7:19:55 PM
What was wrong with the ending? Did I miss something?
#15SwiftXZPosted 3/25/2014 7:28:43 PM
garcia_jx posted...

And point proven.
---
GT:SwiftXZ
#16garcia_jxPosted 3/25/2014 7:37:34 PM
SwiftXZ posted...
garcia_jx posted...

And point proven.
no, really...please someone explain what the controversy is. I read regayrdibregarding the ending but no person talks about what the controversy is.
#17SwiftXZPosted 3/25/2014 7:40:26 PM
Paz gets beaten, hinted at being raped, has a bomb shoved into her belly surgically, and another hint at a bomb somewhere else (her lady parts), blows up and dies.
---
#18Tyronelio1Posted 3/25/2014 7:41:03 PM
Jedi454 posted...
It's a practice that should never be done in the gaming industry. WHY DID YOU SUPPORT KONAMI?

It seems we will never win against these kojima fans.

I also watched a stream.

Also I thought it was warranted and I enjoyed it but that was only because peace walker was my favourite MGS.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#19Tyronelio1Posted 3/25/2014 7:42:35 PM
SwiftXZ posted...
Paz gets beaten, hinted at being raped, has a bomb shoved into her belly surgically, and another hint at a bomb somewhere else (her lady parts), blows up and dies.

And I don't see why or how people praise kojima for his story writing skills.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#20SwiftXZPosted 3/25/2014 7:46:24 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
SwiftXZ posted...

And I don't see why or how people praise kojima for his story writing skills.

I feel story is actually interesting but yes, it is subjective, to be fair I wrote that sentence as would a second grader.
---