Ground Zeroes ending and the gaming industry *spoilers*

#21Robin_MaskPosted 3/25/2014 7:48:24 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
SwiftXZ posted...
Paz gets beaten, hinted at being raped, has a bomb shoved into her belly surgically, and another hint at a bomb somewhere else (her lady parts), blows up and dies.

And I don't see why or how people praise kojima for his story writing skills.

Talk about always having Kojima fanboys in your mind with that sig.
---
Please help support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#22Tyronelio1Posted 3/25/2014 7:49:25 PM
SwiftXZ posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
SwiftXZ posted...
Paz gets beaten, hinted at being raped, has a bomb shoved into her belly surgically, and another hint at a bomb somewhere else (her lady parts), blows up and dies.

And I don't see why or how people praise kojima for his story writing skills.

I feel story is actually interesting but yes, it is subjective, to be fair I wrote that sentence as would a second grader.

Yeah I could tell that :p it's annoying because peace walker had the best believable story IMO and now kojima just goes and ruins it by over sensualizing it and just putting it there for pointless shock value.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#23mdh989Posted 3/25/2014 7:56:41 PM
Unearned isn't the word I'd use. Unneccessary is the word I'd use. The graphic bit with the stomach, fine, over what I like but no different than a movie has graphic violence I don't care for. But the last line where she indicates there is another one in her.... Completely ridiculous. And I would say the same thing in a movie. Imagine a great movie like The Dark Knight. The scene where there is a cel phone stitched inside the guys guts. Imagine then if after they got the phone out, another phone started to ring and the camera pans down to the dudes butt. It takes what was a neat clever scene and changes it into a joke. This in my opinion takes the industry as a whole a step back. Going for shock value to attract attention. Lost major respect for Kojima once I saw it.
---
-Take the Care, and by that I mean the tender luvin' care. Not the Car. Some people get them confuzed- Coach Z
#242ndAtomiskPosted 3/25/2014 7:58:07 PM
SwiftXZ posted...

Honestly, when I saw this I wasn't shocked or anything. I've seen stuff just as bad, if not worse in some other games. Really I didn't think much of it at all.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif
#25mdh989Posted 3/25/2014 8:11:19 PM
desensitization to the blacked out statement is hardly a valid reason to accept. I could say that in the 90's horrible attrocities took place in Rawanda that are far worse than anything we see in games, doesn't mean we should be happy to see those exact events portrayed in detail in a game. Sorry, realize this sounds like preaching, I just think it was falling to the lowest common denominator.
---
-Take the Care, and by that I mean the tender luvin' care. Not the Car. Some people get them confuzed- Coach Z
#26velvet_hammerPosted 3/25/2014 8:29:05 PM
Kojima is master race. Those tapes and skull face are infuriating. Thats how you build a villian
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
#27garcia_jxPosted 3/26/2014 7:13:38 AM
I guess I wasn't paying enough attention to even realize what was going on. Anyway, what does unearned ending even mean?
#28DarthUchiha91Posted 3/26/2014 7:27:11 AM
Got this for $5. Definitely worth the money.
---
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
#29grampamurkedPosted 3/26/2014 7:30:11 AM
DarthUchiha91 posted...

Do share cause I sure as hell ain't giving 30 bucks to this money grabbing developer.
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU
#30Jedi454Posted 3/26/2014 7:34:13 AM
grampamurked posted...
DarthUchiha91 posted...

Do share cause I sure as hell ain't giving 30 bucks to this money grabbing developer.

He did some unpleasant things for Kojima.
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.