I'm incredibly salty about Infamous not being on the X1

#21Gunvalkyrie2Posted 3/25/2014 5:49:15 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
slyman19 posted...
I'm going to buy it eventually, but everything I've heard paints it as a "meh" kinda game.

I imagine its like DR3, those who love DR games find it amazing, everyone else think its just ok. Infamous on ps3 was like a 6-7/10 to me, this one doesn't blow me away so I imagine a 7/10. DR3 was a 7-8/10 to me also, I still haven't finished it and I'm not excited to.

I am not a fan in the slightest of the Dead Rising series, the first game had some awful structural problems, and the 2nd game had a character I didn't like - but 3 was like a breathe of fresh air -- amazing. so, your little theory is incorrect.

having said that - Infamous is as generic as games come..
---
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#22ImThe8thWonderPosted 3/25/2014 5:49:45 PM
The game is slow at first but really picks up close to the half way mark. That's when the writing for the characters improve substantially and you have access to most powers. A lot of people criticizing the game probably haven't progressed too far into it. I like it a lot more than the current XB1 exclusives, that's for sure (not counting Titanfall).
---
PS4~XB1~PS3~XB360~PS2~PS1~PS Vita~Wii~Wii U~DS~3DS~Super NES~N64~PC
Not everyone with a difference of opinion or that offers criticisms is a troll.
#23mokmuudPosted 3/25/2014 5:50:51 PM
RapierLord posted...
Meh, just more of the same.

I know what ya mean.
It just the same powers same story same characters. Its like they copy and pasted the same game and added a new subtitle.
I think I'll just go back to playing CoD, BF, and Forza.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#24GeistPosted 3/25/2014 6:01:55 PM
Save up and buy a PS4. Even if it takes years not like Infamous will disappear. It will be available all generation at the very least after all.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#25DarkMark942(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 6:02:40 PM
I'm also gonna be salty when/if the new Sly Cooper gets announced...
---
Seattle Seahawks
#26xiTz_RyaNxPosted 3/25/2014 6:03:04 PM
You shouldn't be. It's a weak title compared to the first 2 games. Enough polish might make something look better, but it doesn't play as well.
---
Gamertag - GotMyProSocksOn
"It's cool. In my mind I'm processing every frame at Fun80p. - chaotix42"
#27bakasoraPosted 3/25/2014 6:12:41 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
cabcalloway1983 posted...
Infamous is one of those games that just never did anything for me.I got the one they gave away when PSN was hacked and you got to pick from some games and played maybe half way.

Not downing the game,i am sure there are people who care about it.

That's the first time I played it to, the freebie, graphically it looked terrible, the powers seemed like garbage after playing saints row 4.

You lost all your creditability there.
---
and FFXIII is garbage.
#28AwayFromHerePosted 3/25/2014 6:13:26 PM
DarkMark942 posted...
I'm also gonna be salty when/if the new Sly Cooper gets announced...

Buy a f***ing PS4 then.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#29mike468Posted 3/25/2014 6:16:10 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
The game is slow at first but really picks up close to the half way mark. That's when the writing for the characters improve substantially and you have access to most powers. A lot of people criticizing the game probably haven't progressed too far into it. I like it a lot more than the current XB1 exclusives, that's for sure (not counting Titanfall).

I'm still not thinking it's that great. It's not bad and kind of fun, but compared to TitanFall I think the hype was overblown for Infamous: SS.I'm also not finding the graphics that impressive either for some reason. I'd compare them to Tomb Raider (last gen) with some slightly better lighting and a ton of neon thrown into make it look flashy. Nothing special IMO.

This is my first Infamous game and I caved after watching a few people play the game on Twitch last night.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#30PorungaPosted 3/25/2014 6:20:48 PM
mokmuud posted...
RapierLord posted...
Meh, just more of the same.

I know what ya mean.
It just the same powers same story same characters. Its like they copy and pasted the same game and added a new subtitle.
I think I'll just go back to playing CoD, BF, and Forza.

Sorry.. what the **** are you talking about?