I'm incredibly salty about Infamous not being on the X1

#31gatman85Posted 3/25/2014 5:21:54 PM
who cares all the other ones i was bored in 30-45mins
#32kennyynnooPosted 3/25/2014 5:22:37 PM
bakasora posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
cabcalloway1983 posted...
Infamous is one of those games that just never did anything for me.I got the one they gave away when PSN was hacked and you got to pick from some games and played maybe half way.

Not downing the game,i am sure there are people who care about it.

That's the first time I played it to, the freebie, graphically it looked terrible, the powers seemed like garbage after playing saints row 4.

You lost all your creditability there.

you do realize we were talking about the first 2 infamous games right?
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#33Semp1Posted 3/25/2014 5:41:07 PM
Buy a ps4. Aren't you a gamer TC?
---
XBONE+PS4=True Gamer.
#34DarkMark942(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 5:44:24 PM
Nah, I'd rather just stick with the Xbox. I'll concede that the PS4 has exclusives I'd like, but that doesn't justify buying the system. I can live without it. But damn, that Seattle setting looks great.
---
Seattle Seahawks
#35mokmuudPosted 3/25/2014 5:45:08 PM
Porunga posted...
mokmuud posted...
RapierLord posted...
Meh, just more of the same.

I know what ya mean.
It just the same powers same story same characters. Its like they copy and pasted the same game and added a new subtitle.
I think I'll just go back to playing CoD, BF, and Forza.

Sorry.. what the **** are you talking about?

Sorry if the sarcasm wasn't obvious enough. Lol
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#36Joey2coolPosted 3/25/2014 5:50:23 PM
Its fun as hell and I'm loving it. It can get repetitive at times but roaming around Seattle with four cool powers in your arsenal is awesome.
---
Not changing this sig until a new Bloody Roar is announced! - Started: 10/29/2012
#37TrueGBPosted 3/25/2014 6:06:06 PM
DarkMark942 posted...
Sucker Punch is based in Seattle. Why the hell do they have a better relationship with Sony than with Microsoft?

Try Prototype? *shrug*
---
Future Billionaire
#38SS_MetalSonicPosted 3/25/2014 6:17:51 PM
mike468 posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
The game is slow at first but really picks up close to the half way mark. That's when the writing for the characters improve substantially and you have access to most powers. A lot of people criticizing the game probably haven't progressed too far into it. I like it a lot more than the current XB1 exclusives, that's for sure (not counting Titanfall).

I'm still not thinking it's that great. It's not bad and kind of fun, but compared to TitanFall I think the hype was overblown for Infamous: SS.I'm also not finding the graphics that impressive either for some reason. I'd compare them to Tomb Raider (last gen) with some slightly better lighting and a ton of neon thrown into make it look flashy. Nothing special IMO.

This is my first Infamous game and I caved after watching a few people play the game on Twitch last night.

I am having some fun with it. I play it for about an hour a sitting , get bored- turn it off and start playing Titanfall.
---
http://shonmac.deviantart.com/ [ PSWiiPCBOX ] Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Strider, inFamous: SS, Forza 5, Titanfall
#39singhellotakuPosted 3/25/2014 6:31:28 PM
meh, another nearly identical open world game, the infamous games suck anyway
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot
#40Dcrenshaw04Posted 3/25/2014 6:35:27 PM
mike468 posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
The game is slow at first but really picks up close to the half way mark. That's when the writing for the characters improve substantially and you have access to most powers. A lot of people criticizing the game probably haven't progressed too far into it. I like it a lot more than the current XB1 exclusives, that's for sure (not counting Titanfall).

I'm still not thinking it's that great. It's not bad and kind of fun, but compared to TitanFall I think the hype was overblown for Infamous: SS.I'm also not finding the graphics that impressive either for some reason. I'd compare them to Tomb Raider (last gen) with some slightly better lighting and a ton of neon thrown into make it look flashy. Nothing special IMO.

This is my first Infamous game and I caved after watching a few people play the game on Twitch last night.

I'm the opposite. I really really liked titanfall for the first hour then it got really boring. Not enough game modes and a horrible story mode. It's still a fun game but it's appeal ran out fast

Infamous I've been playing a lot and hasn't gotten boring yet. Think I'm about 8 hours in so far. Graphics are impressive especially being such a large map. Gameplay is fun and gives you enough powers and moves to keep me playing. Story isn't great but it kept me intrigued the entire game. Surprised I'm enjoying this game as much as I am.
---
Gammer tag- Dcrenshaw04
PSN- Crenshaw4