If anyone is looking to trade in a PS4 for an Xbox One do it now at Gamestop.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If anyone is looking to trade in a PS4 for an Xbox One do it now at Gamestop.

User Info: x1STP_KLOSRx

x1STP_KLOSRx
3 years ago#11
AshWilliams78 posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
I'm seeing $357.50 with the promo.
http://www.gamestop.com/trade-values

That's a different promo. Scroll up and you'll notice.

Either way I don't believe it. If it works than great. I wouldn't trust any employee of GameStop. The only way I'd believe it is if it was actually confirmed. I've had GameStop employees give false promotion amounts over the phone before. :(

Granted that was years ago. Haven't shopped there in 5+ years.

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
3 years ago#12
it could be a deal they've worked out with MS.
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

User Info: x1STP_KLOSRx

x1STP_KLOSRx
3 years ago#13
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
as much as I LOVE the Xbox One - so take this with a grain of salt -- I cannot BELIEVE Sony didnt have some big guns ready to go at launch or even after - lukewarm Infamous? lol... this deal is a slam dunk. the PS4 WILL BE a console you need but not for a very long time apparently.

Infamous is a great game. Better than any single player exclusive Xbox has so far. Other than that though PS4 doesn't have anything to offer.

User Info: MonicasBack

MonicasBack
3 years ago#14
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
it could be a deal they've worked out with MS.

you can get enough to buy a ps4 outright by trading in a xbone too, so I doubt it
Monicaaa

Gunvalkyrie2
3 years ago#15
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
as much as I LOVE the Xbox One - so take this with a grain of salt -- I cannot BELIEVE Sony didnt have some big guns ready to go at launch or even after - lukewarm Infamous? lol... this deal is a slam dunk. the PS4 WILL BE a console you need but not for a very long time apparently.

Infamous is a great game. Better than any single player exclusive Xbox has so far. Other than that though PS4 doesn't have anything to offer.

not according to reviews. try again.

Gunvalkyrie2
3 years ago#16
"Delsin Rowe" "Seattle" - it's like they took bullet points from what a bro gamer would like.

User Info: mokmuud

mokmuud
3 years ago#17
Still not worth it.
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539

User Info: clip9

clip9
3 years ago#18
I've got both systems, and though I prefer the xone overall, infamous is my favorite current gen game. It is awesome. Put me in the camp that would give it a very high 8; just under a 9/10 game.
"0118 999 881 999 119 725...3"

User Info: xiTz_RyaNx

xiTz_RyaNx
3 years ago#19
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...

Infamous Second Son is the worst of the 3 if we're looking at quality, and if you want to compare the first 2 to current Xbox One games with single player, then Dead Rising 3 wins across the board.

I've played Second Son start to finish and was disappointed.
Gamertag - GotMyProSocksOn
"It's cool. In my mind I'm processing every frame at Fun80p. - chaotix42"

User Info: cabcalloway1983

cabcalloway1983
3 years ago#20
On the flip side,if anyone wants to jump ship from X1 to PS4 looks like they can almost trade even from system to system.Not that i would want to of course.
9th grade drop out and i am a garbage man because my only other choice was a Gamefaqs moderator.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If anyone is looking to trade in a PS4 for an Xbox One do it now at Gamestop.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived