If anyone is looking to trade in a PS4 for an Xbox One do it now at Gamestop.

#21x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 3/25/2014 6:17:53 PM(edited)
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
as much as I LOVE the Xbox One - so take this with a grain of salt -- I cannot BELIEVE Sony didnt have some big guns ready to go at launch or even after - lukewarm Infamous? lol... this deal is a slam dunk. the PS4 WILL BE a console you need but not for a very long time apparently.

Infamous is a great game. Better than any single player exclusive Xbox has so far. Other than that though PS4 doesn't have anything to offer.

not according to reviews. try again.

Because reviews are always right. Too many people use scores to fit their agenda.

If its in the Xbox favor - the games scored higher!

If its in the PS4 favor - who cares. Scores mean nothing. Sony paid them off.

A review is an opinion. Nothing more. Call of Duty Ghosts got an 8.8 from IGN. The game was terrible. Absolutely terrible from the campaign to the multiplayer. Even the most die hard CoD fans disowned this game. Positive reviews? Ah who cares. Just an opinion but no one can deny this is the most disregarded CoD in a long time if not ever.

We all have opinions. Not saying you're wrong for preferring another game. Just making a point regarding reviews.
#22IzraeilPosted 3/25/2014 9:55:50 PM
So gamestop is offering more for a used PS4 than the price of a new PS4?
#23Tyronelio1Posted 3/25/2014 9:58:41 PM
Perfect time to upgrade to the all in one, Xbox one.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#24OldSkoolGamer04Posted 3/25/2014 10:07:44 PM
Didn't the 50% deal expire on the 23rd? I don't see anything about this on the trade in page.
#25necro00Posted 3/25/2014 10:08:39 PM
OldSkoolGamer04 posted...
Didn't the 50% deal expire on the 23rd? I don't see anything about this on the trade in page.

Yes it did, expired Sunday
#26MonicasBackPosted 3/25/2014 10:09:37 PM
Izraeil posted...
So gamestop is offering more for a used PS4 than the price of a new PS4?

tax
---
Monicaaa
#27AshWilliams78(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 10:11:13 PM
necro00 posted...

They extended it till the 31st. Friend of mine just made the trade earlier today and I can confirm it's real.
---
Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this?
This is my BOOMSTICK!
#28xacebopPosted 3/25/2014 10:20:17 PM
Think I'll keep mine. MS is grasping at straws for sales. Every GameStop I've gone to looks like an MS store with ps4 stuff kept out of sight.
#29necro00Posted 3/25/2014 10:24:36 PM
AshWilliams78 posted...
necro00 posted...

They extended it till the 31st. Friend of mine just made the trade earlier today and I can confirm it's real.

hmm, I went in Sunday and traded my One in and they said it was the last day, as did the site. But I dont doubt that they could have extended it
#30necro00Posted 3/25/2014 10:25:20 PM
xacebop posted...
Think I'll keep mine. MS is grasping at straws for sales. Every GameStop I've gone to looks like an MS store with ps4 stuff kept out of sight.

BB and Gamestop both have signs when you walk in, saying Xbox Ones available