If anyone is looking to trade in a PS4 for an Xbox One do it now at Gamestop.

#31ExtremeLightPosted 3/25/2014 10:29:27 PM
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
as much as I LOVE the Xbox One - so take this with a grain of salt -- I cannot BELIEVE Sony didnt have some big guns ready to go at launch or even after - lukewarm Infamous? lol... this deal is a slam dunk. the PS4 WILL BE a console you need but not for a very long time apparently.

Infamous is a great game. Better than any single player exclusive Xbox has so far. Other than that though PS4 doesn't have anything to offer.

not according to reviews. try again.

From what I heard it's a good game and a nice story. I don't know what people were expecting.
---
In this dying world, nothing is more precious than time. Why do you waste it on me? Does my victory still sting? Do you seek vindication?"
#32dontBaPRObroPosted 3/25/2014 11:22:56 PM
TC, did your friend spend 10,000 reward points for the +50% coupon? I see that is available right now.
#33OldSkoolGamer04Posted 3/25/2014 11:29:40 PM
dontBaPRObro posted...
TC, did your friend spend 10,000 reward points for the +50% coupon? I see that is available right now.

Where? I don't see it in the coupon list.
#34DarthUchiha91Posted 3/25/2014 11:32:56 PM
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
as much as I LOVE the Xbox One - so take this with a grain of salt -- I cannot BELIEVE Sony didnt have some big guns ready to go at launch or even after - lukewarm Infamous? lol... this deal is a slam dunk. the PS4 WILL BE a console you need but not for a very long time apparently.

Infamous is a great game. Better than any single player exclusive Xbox has so far. Other than that though PS4 doesn't have anything to offer.

Name one that was rated higher.
---
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
#35Jedi454Posted 3/25/2014 11:35:04 PM
DarthUchiha91 posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...

Name one that was rated higher.

inFamous Second Son 80
Dead Rising 3 78

on metacritic. Calm the **** down fanboys.
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#36AshWilliams78(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 11:51:21 PM
dontBaPRObro posted...

Nope. I was with him and he just traded in a PS4 and picked up the Xbox One and only paid $133 for the remaining balance. Gamestop still sells the console for $499.99.
---
Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this?
This is my BOOMSTICK!
#37OldSkoolGamer04Posted 3/25/2014 11:58:57 PM
AshWilliams78 posted...
dontBaPRObro posted...

Nope. I was with him and he just traded in a PS4 and picked up the Xbox One and only paid $133 for the remaining balance. Gamestop still sells the console for $499.99.

How was it $133? With tax? I thought purchases were only taxed to the extent not covered by the store credit.
#38FOXSOLIDPosted 3/26/2014 1:43:38 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Perfect time to upgrade to the all in one, Xbox one.

Lmfao bahahahahahaha
#39crazyman32Posted 3/26/2014 4:05:43 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Perfect time to upgrade to the all in one, Xbox one.

upgrade?.Thanks for the good laugh.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#40RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/26/2014 5:13:01 AM(edited)
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...

Because reviews are always right. Too many people use scores to fit their agenda.

If its in the Xbox favor - the games scored higher!

If its in the PS4 favor - who cares. Scores mean nothing. Sony paid them off.

A review is an opinion. Nothing more. Call of Duty Ghosts got an 8.8 from IGN. The game was terrible. Absolutely terrible from the campaign to the multiplayer. Even the most die hard CoD fans disowned this game. Positive reviews? Ah who cares. Just an opinion but no one can deny this is the most disregarded CoD in a long time if not ever.

We all have opinions. Not saying you're wrong for preferring another game. Just making a point regarding reviews.

So basically your opinion is fact? Gotcha

Well according to a lot of people on this board including me Titanfall is pretty awesome. So must be fact. I'm responding more toward your first fanboy response.

Sorry but scores over ride opinions in the grand scheme of things. You may like it but it is what it is, a 81/100
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, PowerStarGolf