If anyone is looking to trade in a PS4 for an Xbox One do it now at Gamestop.

#41gray_fox_00Posted 3/26/2014 6:15:56 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
as much as I LOVE the Xbox One - so take this with a grain of salt -- I cannot BELIEVE Sony didnt have some big guns ready to go at launch or even after - lukewarm Infamous? lol... this deal is a slam dunk. the PS4 WILL BE a console you need but not for a very long time apparently.

Infamous is a great game. Better than any single player exclusive Xbox has so far. Other than that though PS4 doesn't have anything to offer.

not according to reviews. try again.

Because reviews are always right. Too many people use scores to fit their agenda.

If its in the Xbox favor - the games scored higher!

If its in the PS4 favor - who cares. Scores mean nothing. Sony paid them off.

A review is an opinion. Nothing more. Call of Duty Ghosts got an 8.8 from IGN. The game was terrible. Absolutely terrible from the campaign to the multiplayer. Even the most die hard CoD fans disowned this game. Positive reviews? Ah who cares. Just an opinion but no one can deny this is the most disregarded CoD in a long time if not ever.

We all have opinions. Not saying you're wrong for preferring another game. Just making a point regarding reviews.

So basically your opinion is fact? Gotcha

Well according to a lot of people on this board including me Titanfall is pretty awesome. So must be fact. I'm responding more toward your first fanboy response.

Sorry but scores over ride opinions in the grand scheme of things. You may like it but it is what it is, a 81/100

Just pointing out that you're pretty much saying opinions over ride opinions in the grand scheme of things considering that reviews are all just opinions.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#42BloatedSquirrelPosted 3/26/2014 6:42:56 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Perfect time to upgrade to the all in one, Xbox one.

Lol, I already have an all in one, it's called a PC. I don't use it to game, but it does everything an Xbox One can do, plus more. Even my PS4 does everything an Xbox One can do, besides some stupid TV crap and skype lol.
---
"What are you pointing the gun at the suitcase for? It's dead already."
#43ricochet191Posted 3/26/2014 7:04:06 AM
I got 397 for my ps4 when I traded it to gamestop.
---
amd fx 8120 blk ed, 7970ghz wf gigabyte, 8gig ram. gigabyte ga-990fxa
#44Tyronelio1Posted 3/26/2014 7:10:06 AM
BloatedSquirrel posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

Lol, I already have an all in one, it's called a PC. I don't use it to game, but it does everything an Xbox One can do, plus more. Even my PS4 does everything an Xbox One can do, besides some stupid TV crap and skype lol.

So it doesn't do everything the Xbox 1 can do.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#45Duke_of_NukePosted 3/26/2014 7:28:31 AM
Izraeil posted...
So gamestop is offering more for a used PS4 than the price of a new PS4?

Ima walk in there and be like EH give me one of dem PS4s. Den when he hand it to me Ima be like I'm here to sell did here PS4. BAM instant 12 bones!
---
RIP Oderus Urungus.
#46chex81Posted 3/26/2014 7:35:26 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
BloatedSquirrel posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

So it doesn't do everything the Xbox 1 can do.

Everytime i see a Sony fanboy post something like this it makes me laugh...i would love to see their face watching the large amount of Xbox One ads on TV promoting "All in One!", they cringe and get that sad 5 year old jealous face, with that single tear running down their cheek crying out "BUTTTT...it DOESN'T do more than MY PC!!! it SUCKS!!..." and looks at their PS4 and whispers "but you can do 1080p...Xbox is so bad...i love you".

*shivers*...i am very sure its much worse than i picture
---
XB1/WiiU/PSN: chex81
#47AshWilliams78(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2014 7:40:02 AM
Duke_of_Nuke posted...
Izraeil posted...
So gamestop is offering more for a used PS4 than the price of a new PS4?

Ima walk in there and be like EH give me one of dem PS4s. Den when he hand it to me Ima be like I'm here to sell did here PS4. BAM instant 12 bones!

It'll only work if you trade it towards an Xbox One or Wii U otherwise you'll just get $275 in credit for it.
---
Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this?
This is my BOOMSTICK!
#48BloatedSquirrelPosted 3/26/2014 7:59:19 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#49dontBaPRObroPosted 3/26/2014 6:41:46 PM
Traded ps4 today towards wiiU, (I'd rather support Nintendo). Got 412.50, Thanks TC!
#50Hubble105Posted 3/26/2014 7:04:19 PM
Is this deal for real ? After playing infamous and it being...average..decent...I'm more interested in trading my ps4 for the one . Anyone do it and the ones who have are you serious ?