If anyone is looking to trade in a PS4 for an Xbox One do it now at Gamestop.

#51PoweredMilkManPosted 3/26/2014 6:06:28 PM
What's up with gamestop pushing the x1, in the beginning when they heard you couldn't play used games they hated it. Now they have great trade in deals and a layaway plan
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU - bloodandbourbon
#52lunchbox2042Posted 3/26/2014 6:30:38 PM
I bought a console to play games. If I wanted to talk to a piece of technology, I'd talk to Siri.
#53Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/26/2014 6:33:28 PM
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
as much as I LOVE the Xbox One - so take this with a grain of salt -- I cannot BELIEVE Sony didnt have some big guns ready to go at launch or even after - lukewarm Infamous? lol... this deal is a slam dunk. the PS4 WILL BE a console you need but not for a very long time apparently.

Infamous is a great game. Better than any single player exclusive Xbox has so far. Other than that though PS4 doesn't have anything to offer.

not according to reviews. try again.

What singleplayer exclusive does Xbox have? DR3 and Ryse? Well, Infamous beats those in reviews. Might wanna read before you respond.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#54SixxxPosted 3/26/2014 7:09:34 PM
What singleplayer exclusive does Xbox have? DR3 and Ryse? Well, Infamous beats those in reviews. Might wanna read before you respond.

Does it really matter? there was more to do in DR3 than there was in all of infamous only reason Im playing it a second time is because its the easiest platinum Ive ever played. Expert difficulty was below normal gameplay the only thing that saved it for me were the neon and video powers.
#55AshWilliams78(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2014 9:30:25 PM
Hubble105 posted...
Is this deal for real ? After playing infamous and it being...average..decent...I'm more interested in trading my ps4 for the one . Anyone do it and the ones who have are you serious ?

Yup it's real. As stated my friend did this the other day and got pretty much nearly what he paid for the PS4.
---
Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this?
This is my BOOMSTICK!
#56Smash_thr_NSAPosted 3/26/2014 9:35:59 PM
Wow. PS4's really hold their value.
#57quigonzelPosted 3/26/2014 9:37:09 PM
necro00 posted...
xacebop posted...
Think I'll keep mine. MS is grasping at straws for sales. Every GameStop I've gone to looks like an MS store with ps4 stuff kept out of sight.

BB and Gamestop both have signs when you walk in, saying Xbox Ones available

Yeah, it's easy to push things you actually have in stock.

I'm a GameStop manager and we push the Xbones because we actually have them. MS sends plenty to keep in stock while we've all been a bit off put by the severe lack of PS4's incoming.

For every 3 PS4's we get, they send us 8 Xbox Ones. I can't believe it's because Sony cannot keep up with the demand because we've yet to receive an equal amount of PS4's since November that equals the original launch number available. Which was 30. However, we had 30 Xbox Ones for Day One and we sold them all and have had more than 30 sent to us and we keep regularly selling them.
#58flame030191Posted 3/26/2014 9:40:57 PM
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
as much as I LOVE the Xbox One - so take this with a grain of salt -- I cannot BELIEVE Sony didnt have some big guns ready to go at launch or even after - lukewarm Infamous? lol... this deal is a slam dunk. the PS4 WILL BE a console you need but not for a very long time apparently.

Xbox One doesn't really have much either. PS4 has inFamous and Killzone (both well reviewed and selling well) where X1 has Forza, Dead Rising, and Titanfall. Ryse and Knack were both received and reviewed very poorly and IMO Killzone and Forza were more or less tech demos for what the systems are capable of. Neither also have anything noteworthy exclusive coming out for a few months.

Overall, buying either system for what they have now is a terrible reason to get one. Buying one to have it ready for what's to come as you get the hang of the system is a whole different story and a decent reason to buy the consoles.
---
PSN: armyflame XBL: That Guy Flame
My gaming setup: http://imgur.com/1vV0VK1 Proud to be a God of War fan. http://imgur.com/APaWnBD http://imgur.com/v1m4dbD
#59JohnWall32Posted 3/26/2014 10:01:03 PM
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
I'm almost 100% positive the base trade in value includes the 50% bonus. No way GameStop would offer that much for a $400 console new.

If gamestop is as desperate as these other stores to get rid of their x1 stock i can see this being accurate.
---
Board User Level: Legend
#60dontBaPRObroPosted 3/27/2014 7:05:54 AM
Hubble105 posted...
Is this deal for real ? After playing infamous and it being...average..decent...I'm more interested in trading my ps4 for the one . Anyone do it and the ones who have are you serious ?

Yes. Base trade value this week is 275.00 (PS4)! If you purchase a new X1,PS4, or WiiU you get bonus 50% totaling 412.50$