Titanfall Didn't Save Microsoft's Xbox One

#11MonicasBackPosted 3/25/2014 4:51:11 PM
well kids only get one big ticket item a year you know.
---
Monicaaa
#12OMGWYATTPosted 3/25/2014 4:51:27 PM
josh924 posted...
Kangkoopa713 posted...
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/03/25/titanfall-didnt-save-microsofts-xbox-one.aspx

there is very little information that is arguable in the entire article. be in denial all you want, the Xbox One isn't selling well (compared to the PS4...this is not an invitation to argue, it's a fact)

If you're questioning a "source" because of it's name, it suggests you can't refute it, most likely because it's true.

I own a xb btw.
---
3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748
Have List: http://tinyurl.com/kqr69kx
#13MonicasBackPosted 3/25/2014 4:52:26 PM
selling amazing compared to the xbox or 360 though

its a great time to be an xbox gamer.
---
Monicaaa
#14cabcalloway1983Posted 3/25/2014 4:54:57 PM
I have Yahoo as my homepage and every day there is an article sensationalizing things from the motley fool.Tomorrow they will be talking about how the xbox one is doing great and has potential.Today praising tomorrow downing.

One day i saw two articles from the motley fool right next to each other,the first was an article saying the Wii U had no chance of being saved and the other was about how the Wii U was about to come back from behind.Seriously.

The motley fool is nothing but clickbait articles and should not be taken seriously no matter what system they are praising or downing at the time.
---
9th grade drop out and i am a garbage man because my only other choice was a Gamefaqs moderator.
#15quincy2000aPosted 3/25/2014 4:55:48 PM
OMGWYATT posted...
josh924 posted...
Kangkoopa713 posted...
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/03/25/titanfall-didnt-save-microsofts-xbox-one.aspx

there is very little information that is arguable in the entire article. be in denial all you want, the Xbox One isn't selling well (compared to the PS4...this is not an invitation to argue, it's a fact)

This.
#16duericPosted 3/25/2014 4:56:34 PM
MonicasBack posted...
selling amazing compared to the xbox or 360 though

its a great time to be an xbox gamer.

Limited supply is what limited 360 sales. People see to forget that when using this argument.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#17GeistPosted 3/25/2014 4:56:38 PM
So what does the X1 need saving from? Not sure the most successful launch in a companies console existence is something to "save it from".
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#18Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 3/25/2014 4:57:31 PM
That would mean it's dead(which it isn't). Not much to argue about really. Numbers were up in February and they will be when the March numbers release.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#19kcypher2000Posted 3/25/2014 5:08:05 PM
quincy2000a posted...
OMGWYATT posted...
josh924 posted...
Kangkoopa713 posted...

This.

Except it costs more and is in less countries but hey u kids ignore that now dont you. Also xbox was more profitable than playstation last quarter but businesses dont care about profits right?

Ask all the people sony has been laying off about that.
#20duericPosted 3/25/2014 5:11:19 PM
kcypher2000 posted...

Except it costs more and is in less countries but hey u kids ignore that now dont you. Also xbox was more profitable than playstation last quarter but businesses dont care about profits right?

Ask all the people sony has been laying off about that.

Considering Playstation is the only profitable thing Sony has right now.

I'm not a fanboy, I just can't stand ignorance.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member