Titanfall Didn't Save Microsoft's Xbox One

#21leelee3105Posted 3/25/2014 6:49:47 PM
Nope the fact the console is awesome and Sony made a worthless brick with no games to play saved it
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#22Jx1010Posted 3/25/2014 6:52:42 PM
BloodyDove2vs posted...
Even with bought reviews. Titanfall didn't live up to the hype.

Just another shooter
With all the advertising, hype, paid journalists and flashy graphics... people are starting to catch on to being ripped off.
#23MuryoPosted 3/25/2014 6:59:34 PM
Last Gen res and fps, inept AI bots, overdependence on the internet, yup no surprise.
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#24leelee3105Posted 3/25/2014 7:00:53 PM
Titanfall is amazing though. Hate on haters
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#25GalvatronType_RPosted 3/25/2014 7:04:55 PM
If true, EA made a gigantic error signing an exclusivity agreement with a second place platform. They are losing money BIG TIME not being on PS4 and PS3.

They won't make the same mistake for part 2 unless Microsoft shows them humongous money, more than the deal for part 1.
#26OMGWYATTPosted 3/25/2014 7:05:17 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
quincy2000a posted...
OMGWYATT posted...
josh924 posted...
Kangkoopa713 posted...
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/03/25/titanfall-didnt-save-microsofts-xbox-one.aspx

there is very little information that is arguable in the entire article. be in denial all you want, the Xbox One isn't selling well (compared to the PS4...this is not an invitation to argue, it's a fact)

This.

Except it costs more and is in less countries but hey u kids ignore that now dont you. Also xbox was more profitable than playstation last quarter but businesses dont care about profits right?

Ask all the people sony has been laying off about that.

Being in more countries is irrelevant, bad marketing decisions by microsoft aren't an excuse.
The Playstation 4 is outselling in almost all of (if not all of them) countries both are available in. The Xbox One is getting destroyed in sales by the PlayStation 4, Microsoft knows this, hence the desperate attempt at drastically reducing the price a few months after launch.

I'm an Xb owner, I don't own a Sony console. I just hate ignorant people.
---
3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748
Have List: http://tinyurl.com/kqr69kx
#27GeistPosted 3/25/2014 7:07:35 PM
Muryo posted...
Last Gen res and fps, inept AI bots, overdependence on the internet, yup no surprise.

Such sour grapes you have my friend! You should toss them.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#28HorridhalPosted 3/25/2014 7:19:05 PM
Failing when compared to biggest competitor =/= Failing.

So many nitwits in this thread.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#29duericPosted 3/25/2014 7:20:09 PM
Horridhal posted...

So many nitwits in this thread.

How do you deal with real life?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#30josh924Posted 3/25/2014 7:20:50 PM
OMGWYATT posted...
josh924 posted...
Kangkoopa713 posted...
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/03/25/titanfall-didnt-save-microsofts-xbox-one.aspx
If you're questioning a "source" because of it's name, it suggests you can't refute it, most likely because it's true.

By that logic, a site called truexboxfan.com can have an article that says "Infamous: SS is a mega flop" and it would be irrefutable, right? You know, since in that case, TrueXboxFan would just be a name.
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.