Titanfall Didn't Save Microsoft's Xbox One

#41OMGWYATTPosted 3/25/2014 8:20:30 PM(edited)
josh924 posted...
OMGWYATT posted...
josh924 posted...
Kangkoopa713 posted...
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/03/25/titanfall-didnt-save-microsofts-xbox-one.aspx
If you're questioning a "source" because of it's name, it suggests you can't refute it, most likely because it's true.

By that logic, a site called truexboxfan.com can have an article that says "Infamous: SS is a mega flop" and it would be irrefutable, right? You know, since in that case, TrueXboxFan would just be a name.

No, that's not my logic. My logic is that IF the source is saying things that are factually correct, the name of the source is irrelevant, saying ridiculous things like what you suggested aren't factually correct or provable in any way.

My point is that if your sole argument is the source, even if what the source saying is true, the name of the source doesn't matter. Is probably a better way of putting it.
---
3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748
Have List: http://tinyurl.com/kqr69kx
#42RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/25/2014 8:19:48 PM
MonicasBack posted...
selling amazing compared to the xbox or 360 though

its a great time to be an xbox gamer.

---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, PowerStarGolf
#43duericPosted 3/25/2014 8:21:54 PM
RemakeMe posted...

Ofcourse they want the console in every home but you really think Microsoft is thinking? "2nd place? I'm okay with that" And not at all salty that Sony is beating them?

Do you know why you don't hear a lot from Sony about this? They should be dancing on tables right about now, right? They're kicking ass and taking names. So why so quiet?.

Xbox Live.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#44DarkAdonis123Posted 3/25/2014 8:26:27 PM
No shock. People really didn't expect an overhyped shooter with serious screen tearing issues and an unstable framerate to "save" the Xbone, did they?

And before I get called a "Pony", note that I own an Xbone AND Titanfall.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#45RemakeMePosted 3/25/2014 8:33:11 PM(edited)
dueric posted...
RemakeMe posted...

Ofcourse they want the console in every home but you really think Microsoft is thinking? "2nd place? I'm okay with that" And not at all salty that Sony is beating them?

Do you know why you don't hear a lot from Sony about this? They should be dancing on tables right about now, right? They're kicking ass and taking names. So why so quiet?.

Xbox Live.

It's called PR they are probably doing that stuff in private. Not everyone likes to gloat. Especially in public. You think Mark Zuckenberg wasn't dancing on tables when he "destroyed" the competition? You think hes not laughing at Googleplus? You think none of this applies to big business in a shared market? You think when someone comes out with a product that's mainstream and does wonders and other companies try to get in the piece of pie the original product seller is like, "Cool more competition this is good for us."

It's also pretty early as it's a marathon not a race applies here. So i'm sure both companies will keep their mouth shut until then. But when all is said and done, you can bet some backhanded compliments will be said like "Well that other company tried and you saw the results" Speaking of which, Sony was very aggressive back then and cocky and the PS3 humbled them a bit thinking they were untouchable with the PS2. Looks like the same is happening to Microsoft but they put too much stock in the 360 this time around.
---
"There's No absolutes in life. Only in Vodka"
#46EnclavePosted 3/25/2014 8:35:32 PM
I swear, when that site has a news story that's anti Microsoft people here point out it's URL to discredit it, once they are pro-Microsoft (such as with how well Titanfall was selling initially) suddenly they're super reputable and everybody is apparently aware of the kind of site it is.

FYI, people act the same way on the PS4 board just in reverse.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#47xfri123Posted 3/25/2014 8:44:14 PM
Of course xbone fanboys naive only think this game will save the bone.
---
Lets Play :D
#48ChemicalReaperPosted 3/25/2014 8:52:05 PM
Did we need to clarify Microsoft's Xbox One? Would someone have come in here and thought, "Oh, boy, I was really hoping Titanfall would be the big system seller for Nintendo's Xbox One!"
---
XBL: popcornC0L0N3L | PSN: Hank_McCheezy
#49RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/25/2014 8:52:43 PM
Anybody else feel like dueric is trying to hard in this thread.....
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, PowerStarGolf
#50LooksLikeRainPosted 3/25/2014 8:54:22 PM
Kangkoopa713 posted...
werkz_destroyz posted...
Must be a boring day in the crappy 713 area.

lol honestly i couldn't tell you about the 713 area cause the 713 in my name is not my zip code the number stand for something else more personal but hey what ever help you sleep at night

It's his ESL course number. Props for trying.
---
Is that a W shirt?