#91Mindwipe77Posted 3/26/2014 7:08:07 AM
worst gen of faboys yet, idc what anyone says, absolute worst
---
Now Playing-Light returns/LOS 2/Demon Souls
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#92axelfooley2k5Posted 3/26/2014 7:10:34 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...

wait till ps5 and xbox(insert weird name here)
---
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJAeD1f2YnI
#93AzaneAzerPosted 3/26/2014 7:31:05 AM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...

wait till ps5 and xbox(insert weird name here)

Won't be an Xbox Seven, most likely, because the investors are already pushing hard for them to stop supporting the Xbox One.
#94methosagainPosted 3/26/2014 7:56:32 AM(edited)
OMGWYATT posted...
josh924 posted...
Kangkoopa713 posted...
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/03/25/titanfall-didnt-save-microsofts-xbox-one.aspx

there is very little information that is arguable in the entire article. be in denial all you want, the Xbox One isn't selling well (compared to the PS4...this is not an invitation to argue, it's a fact)

If you're questioning a "source" because of it's name, it suggests you can't refute it, most likely because it's true.

I own a xb btw.

Actually the XB1 is selling well, exceptionally well in fact. It has amassed almost an userbase that is now at 4 million in less than five months on the market, that is phenomenal based on historical data of past consoles. It isn't doing as well once compared to the PS4, but that is in a vacuum and to say the XBox One isn't doing well in general terms not considering the PS4 is a bit of an fallacy
---
Law of the universe states the strong shall survive and the weak fall by the way, I don't give a damn what idealistic plan is cooked up, nothing changes that
#95ShadowNinja87Posted 3/26/2014 7:54:49 AM
Yes the X1 will most certainly see a sales bump for the month of March, and maybe it will outsell the ps4. But as long as the price difference is there, the ps4 will most likely still outsell the X1 in the long run but its neck and neck currently in North America.
#96OMGWYATTPosted 3/26/2014 3:31:20 PM
levelshooter posted...
OMGWYATT posted...
josh924 posted...
Kangkoopa713 posted...
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/03/25/titanfall-didnt-save-microsofts-xbox-one.aspx

there is very little information that is arguable in the entire article. be in denial all you want, the Xbox One isn't selling well (compared to the PS4...this is not an invitation to argue, it's a fact)

If you're questioning a "source" because of it's name, it suggests you can't refute it, most likely because it's true.

I own a xb btw.

You have a PS3, 3ds and a pc according to your owned list here.

No mention of any Xbox though

forgive me for not updating my gamefaqs information, I have a 360 and a Wii that I also failed to mention. Should probably take the Ps3 off since the disk drive broke. Thanks for the reminder at least!
---
3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748
Have List: http://tinyurl.com/kqr69kx
#97EllesarienPosted 3/26/2014 3:36:51 PM
Sony fanboys care more about the X-1 than people that actually own one. It's cute.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#98BSerenityPosted 3/26/2014 3:44:24 PM
methosagain posted...
OMGWYATT posted...
josh924 posted...
Kangkoopa713 posted...

I own a xb btw.

Actually the XB1 is selling well, exceptionally well in fact. It has amassed almost an userbase that is now at 4 million in less than five months on the market, that is phenomenal based on historical data of past consoles. It isn't doing as well once compared to the PS4, but that is in a vacuum and to say the XBox One isn't doing well in general terms not considering the PS4 is a bit of an fallacy

If you are going off of historical data then you need to include the heavy supply constraint the X360 had. I am by no means trying to make it seem like 4 million consoles sold is trivial. It is just disingenuous to leave out that one important fact.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#99gogogodzillaPosted 3/26/2014 6:19:06 PM
Horridhal posted...
Failing when compared to biggest competitor =/= Failing.

So many nitwits in this thread.

I know! Betamax was teh bomb, wasn't it?
---
My Chicken says, "Cluck!"
#100Tyronelio1Posted 3/26/2014 6:22:13 PM
Again, why does the x1 need saving?
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.