Does Xbox one have more games? Ps4 owners have nothing to play??

#11lostkiwiPosted 3/25/2014 5:33:53 PM(edited)
a687947 posted...
xbox has more indie games announced than that has listed total. They announced over 60 at one time, along with shipping dev kits to over 200 developers

Those sites are kept very up to date. If the games have been announced, they will be showing there. I have no doubt that a heap of unannounced games are also in development too, on both systems.

By 'announced', I mean that the game has a title and has been spoken about publicly.

---
Find out about PC vs PS4 vs Xbox One vs Wii U games here:
http://rustygamer.wordpress.com/
#12a687947Posted 3/25/2014 5:40:06 PM
lostkiwi posted...
a687947 posted...
xbox has more indie games announced than that has listed total. They announced over 60 at one time, along with shipping dev kits to over 200 developers

Those sites are kept very up to date. If the games have been announced, they will be showing there. I have no doubt that a heap of unannounced games are also in development too, on both systems.

By 'announced', I mean that the game has a title and has been spoken about publicly.

over 60 were publicly spoken about by microsoft, and apparently not that up to date considering several of these games aren't on there, they were announced in February

http://www.totalxbox.com/71740/features/xbox-one-indie-games-every-confirmed-idxbox-release-so-far/
#13SabramPosted 3/25/2014 5:40:44 PM
Maybe now the whole "PS4 haz no gaemz" BS can be put to rest.
---
I have discovered the perfect game. It is called Starbound, and shall be played forever.
PSN: Sabram
#14Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/25/2014 5:43:08 PM
Sabram posted...

It's the only straw argument the Xbot has
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#15a687947Posted 3/25/2014 5:47:41 PM
Sabram posted...

only when the whole "xbox is so underpowered" BS can be put to rest, they're both untrue. The xbox is just more complicated to develop for. Raw computing power can only be compared when the rest of the architecture is the same. In this case they're vastly different, so the 1.31 teraflops vs. 1.84 is not really a valid comparison. Also, to further disprove that argument, the new GTX 880m's floating point performance is 2.9 teraflops with 8GB of memory, and a higher clock speed versus 2.3 teraflops and 2GB of memory in a 660ti, but guess which gives better gaming performance? the 660ti
#16lostkiwiPosted 3/25/2014 5:47:53 PM
a687947 posted...
over 60 were publicly spoken about by microsoft, and apparently not that up to date considering several of these games aren't on there, they were announced in February

http://www.totalxbox.com/71740/features/xbox-one-indie-games-every-confirmed-idxbox-release-so-far/

Oh well, it seems that the reddit xbox list isn't keep as up to date as I though /shrug.

However even when taking that into consideration you would still have to say that of the two, the PS4 has more games in development than the Xbox One.
---
Find out about PC vs PS4 vs Xbox One vs Wii U games here:
http://rustygamer.wordpress.com/
#17jpraelsterPosted 3/25/2014 5:51:13 PM
a687947 posted...
Sabram posted...

only when the whole "xbox is so underpowered" BS can be put to rest, they're both untrue. The xbox is just more complicated to develop for. Raw computing power can only be compared when the rest of the architecture is the same. In this case they're vastly different, so the 1.31 teraflops vs. 1.84 is not really a valid comparison. Also, to further disprove that argument, the new GTX 880m's floating point performance is 2.9 teraflops with 8GB of memory, and a higher clock speed versus 2.3 teraflops and 2GB of memory in a 660ti, but guess which gives better gaming performance? the 660ti
#18BSerenityPosted 3/25/2014 5:54:21 PM
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
The idea that PS4 has no games comes from an exclusive standpoint.

This is wrong. They literally mean the PS4 has no games when they make the statement. Which is why the only people that tend to make said statement are the MS diehards who are constantly wrapped up in this childish console war crap.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#19a687947Posted 3/25/2014 5:54:24 PM
lostkiwi posted...
a687947 posted...

Oh well, it seems that the reddit xbox list isn't keep as up to date as I though /shrug.

However even when taking that into consideration you would still have to say that of the two, the PS4 has more games in development than the Xbox One.

more with titles lol taking those other 60 or so announced developers for id@xbox they're about even. It doesn't matter either way, both have some pretty good looking games coming out soon and I plan on having both.
#20MOATS7798Posted 3/25/2014 6:08:11 PM
Why is this a topic on the Xbox boards?

Another reason there are no games is because you can find most of you making topics about or on the xbox boards all day and night..

What do you guys need to prove if the PS4 is so much better?

Why not go discuss the games you enjoy instead of being here all the time trying to convince everyone else?
---
In all my years of gaming I've never walked into a store and purchased a game that I've wanted to play based on the resolution.