Does Xbox one have more games? Ps4 owners have nothing to play??

#21HeathenutopiaPosted 3/25/2014 7:21:21 PM
Other than Titanfall for the X1, infamous, Dynasty Warriors 8, Final Fantasy XIV and MLB 14 in May, has me leaping for joy. Games for a gamer...what a concept. Single console owners are the biggest whiners ever!
---
GT: HeathenUtopia
PSN: HeathenUtopia / Morguennes
#22lilj812(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 7:35:11 PM
MOATS7798 posted...
Why is this a topic on the Xbox boards?

Another reason there are no games is because you can find most of you making topics about or on the xbox boards all day and night..

What do you guys need to prove if the PS4 is so much better?

Why not go discuss the games you enjoy instead of being here all the time trying to convince everyone else?

Hey man, this is the Xbox one board, but it is also a forum. A forum is usually a bit like a community, even if there are "sides" so to say, we are a community of gamers.

So when a section of the community says something, someone else in the community can respond to it. Thus, this thread. See how that works? :)
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#23CmJudgePosted 3/25/2014 8:23:43 PM
a687947 posted...
Sabram posted...
Maybe now the whole "PS4 haz no gaemz" BS can be put to rest.

only when the whole "xbox is so underpowered" BS can be put to rest, they're both untrue. The xbox is just more complicated to develop for. Raw computing power can only be compared when the rest of the architecture is the same. In this case they're vastly different, so the 1.31 teraflops vs. 1.84 is not really a valid comparison. Also, to further disprove that argument, the new GTX 880m's floating point performance is 2.9 teraflops with 8GB of memory, and a higher clock speed versus 2.3 teraflops and 2GB of memory in a 660ti, but guess which gives better gaming performance? the 660ti

The GTX 880m is a notebook gpu.
---
GT: AltusJanitorius PSN: Altus_Janitorius
-A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer-
#24Kpt_KapowskiPosted 3/25/2014 8:31:40 PM
Something stinks like hypocrisy in here.
---
http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/01/05/EddieLacyBig.gif
Love is no fun with protection
#25TheCyborgNinjaPosted 3/25/2014 8:37:21 PM
It's all relative. The PS4 has no exclusive games, available or announced, that interest me. Sony systems never win me over until they're about 3 years old.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#26Hvv0l24n9Posted 3/25/2014 8:45:49 PM
lostkiwi posted...
a687947 posted...
Source for having 50% more games in development? Over 80 indie games have been announced for Xbox one, along with all the multiplats and AAA exclusives

I based that off this:
http://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/wiki/games#wiki_all_upcoming_titles
http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/wiki/index#wiki_upcoming_games.28by_date.29

Currently the PS4 has 148 announced games, compared to 82 for the Xbox One.

50% was a bit of an underestimate. Based on those figures it is actually 80% more titles.

wot m8?
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#27prozac786Posted 3/25/2014 8:47:55 PM
My thoughts are..

I am playing on my PS4 and enjoying the hell out of my games.

The X1 owners are doing the same with their games.

The only ones fuelling the fire on each others boards, are probably those that don't own either system.
---
PSN Prozac786
"It shows how poorly education and raised someone really are." bob15x
#28Gunvalkyrie2Posted 3/25/2014 8:48:42 PM
TheCyborgNinja posted...
It's all relative. The PS4 has no exclusive games, available or announced, that interest me. Sony systems never win me over until they're about 3 years old.

THIS. THERE IS NOTHING ON THE PS4 THAT INTERESTS ME THAT I CAN'T PLAY ON THE XBOX ONE.

DEAD RISING 3 >>>>>>>>>>>> KNACK

TITANFALL >>>> KILLZONE

I have TR DE, Thief, and NFS Rivals on the Bone also... I'm not interested in Blandfamous...SP should go back to Sly Cooper. I find it hard to believe that the company that made the super funny, super hip Sly Cooper trotted out such a dry and dull series in Infamous.
---
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#29LostOdyssey17Posted 3/25/2014 8:53:20 PM
I didn't want to comment, but I'm going to anyway.

The PS4 game library is rubbish. Utter trash.

Anyone who says "the PS4 has more games" may be right, but anyone who says "the PS4 has better games" could not be more wrong.
---
I like to think I make some pretty good topics and posts, until they get modded shortly after.
#30lostkiwiPosted 3/25/2014 9:00:48 PM
LostOdyssey17 posted...
I didn't want to comment, but I'm going to anyway.

The PS4 game library is rubbish. Utter trash.

Anyone who says "the PS4 has more games" may be right, but anyone who says "the PS4 has better games" could not be more wrong.

Except that is nothing but opinion.

I can tell you, from a factual stand point, The PS4 currently has 27 games with a Metacritic 'Good' rating, compared to only 12 on the Xbox One.

I don't really enjoy posting figures like these since it looks like I am showing favoritism, which isn't really what I am about. However ludicrous statements like yours fall nothing short of trolling and I really feel that information like this provides a better perspective.
---
Find out about PC vs PS4 vs Xbox One vs Wii U games here:
http://rustygamer.wordpress.com/