Given the lack of content in Titanfall, what Xbox One games give more?

#1xiTz_RyaNxPosted 3/25/2014 6:12:20 PM
I love Titanfall and it's tons of fun, but I'm looking for more in terms of content alone. I'm not a fan of COD or Battlefield so I'm looking for anything with a lot of content, regardless of the game genre. Does Xbox One have anything out currently or in the near future coming?
---
Gamertag - GotMyProSocksOn
"It's cool. In my mind I'm processing every frame at Fun80p. - chaotix42"
#2maoriwarriorPosted 3/25/2014 6:14:28 PM
Your best bet is the sports games tbh.

Other than Dead rising. I personally love pvz and they are pushing out free content nearly monthly.
---
My thoughts are as passive as the clouds are to the sky.
#3HeathenutopiaPosted 3/25/2014 6:15:44 PM
No and no. Well...DR3. Gonna have to wait for E3 and pray that the end of 2014 fairs better than the beginning.
---
GT: HeathenUtopia
PSN: HeathenUtopia / Morguennes
#4AzaneAzerPosted 3/25/2014 6:18:33 PM
go PC if you want a lot of content, with most games being moddable or workshopable, theres games with literally infinite content.
#5MJFJDPosted 3/25/2014 6:20:10 PM
Black Flag has a ton to do, not an exclusive but still great.
#6GeistPosted 3/25/2014 6:21:42 PM
What kind of content are you looking for my good man?
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#7SS_MetalSonicPosted 3/25/2014 6:22:06 PM
Forza
Dead Rising
---
http://shonmac.deviantart.com/ [ PSWiiPCBOX ] Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Strider, inFamous: SS, Forza 5, Titanfall
#8xiTz_RyaNx(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 6:26:54 PM
Geist posted...
What kind of content are you looking for my good man?

Anything with options I guess I could say. I've played a crap ton of Dead Rising 3 for that reason exactly. It gives me tons to choose from so I never feel bored using anything. I've heard good things about Black Flag so I may pick that up too! I guess considering Titanfall had so much buzz, I just hoped it would give me at least half of what last gen games did..
---
Gamertag - GotMyProSocksOn
"It's cool. In my mind I'm processing every frame at Fun80p. - chaotix42"
#9Stefmeister7Posted 3/25/2014 7:00:44 PM
get AC4. i enjoyed it a lot more than AC3, plus, pirates!
#10sammogardPosted 3/25/2014 7:28:24 PM
forza even if you hate racing maybe try to learn more about it.

i hate shooters i own real guns

i can't drive on a race track cuz of the car cost and the track 1 day cost is nuts

assassins creed i keep hearing is huge.

i'd look for a game that gives you a good offline and online and i doubt both exist yet unless you pick a sport your into and play that.