multiple users. How to switch who is in control of xbox one.

#1mdh989Posted 3/25/2014 7:47:36 PM
Scenario: Myself and 3 others all signed in to XBOX one. We want to play Peggle 2. I don't have a save file, as I never play the game. My wife (third person to sign in) has completed the game. So I say "xbox, go to Peggle 2" and the game loads up, but it is using my account and thus no save file. Is there any way to easily switch who is in control of the machine? I understand that if I go home and then navigate to the users I can then go to my wifes profile, select "pick this person", restart peggle, and then it works. Is there any easier way to do this? One that involves not restarting the software? Voice command such as "Xbox take control". Similar issue arises when using an ap like Skype for contact lists. Some games like Titanfall have a "switch user" option at the title screen. Hoping there is something similar for the home screen. Thanks for reading this long post, I appreciate your help.
---
-Take the Care, and by that I mean the tender luvin' care. Not the Car. Some people get them confuzed- Coach Z
#22ndAtomiskPosted 3/25/2014 7:49:07 PM
Have them say "Xbox, show my stuff." I thinks that's what it is anyway.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif
#3mdh989(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 7:58:55 PM
I will try this. I'm assuming they must be in view of the kinect camera for this to work so the machine can tell who's talking?
---
-Take the Care, and by that I mean the tender luvin' care. Not the Car. Some people get them confuzed- Coach Z
#42ndAtomiskPosted 3/25/2014 7:59:35 PM
I think so.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif
#5mdh989(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 8:08:06 PM
will i still have to close and reopen the software in order to change the active save file?
---
#6RockguyKevPosted 3/26/2014 6:39:43 AM
I'd try "Xbox Sign In" and then "Choose this person." Kinect knows who is holding the controller but that would be a nightmare if it switched save files every time you passed the controllers.