Just popped in some battlefront...... God I hope the new one is good.

#11a687947Posted 3/26/2014 12:03:54 AM
Homie_202 posted...
a687947 posted...
DICE is competent enough to make a truly unique and amazing battlefront. They just need to focus more on QA in future games, Battlefront will be good, just maybe not at launch lol

I think they can do it. I like dice as a company but just not many of their games have bots in them.

yeah i think they know that was a huge part of the old battlefront games though, i would expect to see either bots or an even higher player count than the battlefield games
#12Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2014 12:05:10 AM
Also I don't even think they have a message board anywhere for people to go and suggest things. Because I would go and suggest bots. I just have a strange feeling they won't be in the game and we will never get a BF as good as the old ones.
#13Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2014 12:06:41 AM
a687947 posted...
Homie_202 posted...
a687947 posted...
DICE is competent enough to make a truly unique and amazing battlefront. They just need to focus more on QA in future games, Battlefront will be good, just maybe not at launch lol

I think they can do it. I like dice as a company but just not many of their games have bots in them.

yeah i think they know that was a huge part of the old battlefront games though, i would expect to see either bots or an even higher player count than the battlefield games

Yea but I don't want a higher player count because what if we go another 10 years without a new BF game. The way EA runs things the servers will be long dead by then and you will no longer be able to play the game except for SP if they have one.
#14Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2014 12:07:45 AM
I probably sound like a paranoid fanboy but honestly the BF games are my fav games of all time.
#15Tyronelio1Posted 3/26/2014 12:09:41 AM
If there's no bots and no offline game and no ability to set up my own matches and what not then its a no from me.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#16aszsithPosted 3/26/2014 12:12:54 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
If there's no bots and no offline game and no ability to set up my own matches and what not then its a no from me.

Same here. Although I doubt that. There hasn't been a major Star Wars game released that didn't have a story mode, so I don't see why Disney would have EA make one now.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#17Jedi454Posted 3/26/2014 12:14:15 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...

It has to have these things, as they were a core part of Battlefront. I don't know anyone that played Battlefront 1 or 2 online, unless it was on PC years after the game's release for Battlefront 2.
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#18Tyronelio1Posted 3/26/2014 12:16:12 AM
Jedi454 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

It has to have these things, as they were a core part of Battlefront. I don't know anyone that played Battlefront 1 or 2 online, unless it was on PC years after the game's release for Battlefront 2.

I played one game online on my ps2 but as I recall it sucked and I got I trouble for taking the Ethernet cord from the computer lol.

Split screen and all it's frame rate goodness was the best.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#19Jedi454Posted 3/26/2014 12:16:55 AM
I just looked on wikipedia and found out that a lot of employees that worked on the Battlefront games also joined 343 to make Halo CE Anniversary and Halo 4.
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#20Jedi454Posted 3/26/2014 12:18:52 AM(edited)
Tyronelio1 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

I played one game online on my ps2 but as I recall it sucked and I got I trouble for taking the Ethernet cord from the computer lol.

Split screen and all it's frame rate goodness was the best.

I was just too young to even know what online gaming was, I still had dial up until I was 12 or 13.
---