Just popped in some battlefront...... God I hope the new one is good.

#21Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2014 1:19:16 AM
I'll still buy it because I feel like last gen had a massive Star Wars drought. Being the Star Wars fan I am it sucked to only have 4 Star Wars games last gen. Granted I enjoyed all of them but none were as good as a Jedi knight or a battlefront or republic commando. I just hope we get more Star Wars this gen. It's such an amazing universe where really anything can be done.

I was just telling my brother about a sweet idea I had for a Star Wars RPG. It would be set during the clone wars and you could make your own character (you would be a Jedi though) and you would start off as a Padawan and that would be like your tutorial section. Then you would grown up and become a full blown knight. There really could be tons of quests and you could visit tons of sweet planets. And reporting to the council would also be cool. It would also be an action RPG and you skill points could go into different force trees that could offer all sorts of different force powers.

The reason I say the clone wars though is that is IMO the best setting for a booming Jedi order. Also think of the battles they could make on next gen. They could me massive they could even have missions where you control entire armies of clone troopers. They could really make it feel like you are on the front lines of a battle leading your troops. But it will probably never happen.
#22Tyronelio1Posted 3/26/2014 1:21:49 AM
I really liked the force unleashed, hated the second one because it was rushed but love the dlc that let me kick ewoks.

Fu*k the ewoks.

I also played the hell out of both Lego Star Wars complete and the clone wars. (Thought close wars was better.)
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#23Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2014 1:25:40 AM
O I guess I forgot about the Lego games so technically there were 7 but 1 of the Lego games was also in another so really there were only like 6 unique experiences.
#24Jedi454Posted 3/26/2014 1:38:56 AM
Star Wars KOTOR games>>>all other Star Wars games.
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#25aszsithPosted 3/26/2014 1:39:35 AM
Homie_202 posted...
O I guess I forgot about the Lego games so technically there were 7 but 1 of the Lego games was also in another so really there were only like 6 unique experiences.

What were the other 2? I can only think of Force Unleashed and Lego. I though those were the 4 you were talking about.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#26Tyronelio1Posted 3/26/2014 1:50:30 AM
aszsith posted...
Homie_202 posted...

What were the other 2? I can only think of Force Unleashed and Lego. I though those were the 4 you were talking about.

Same here.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#27Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2014 2:23:02 AM
I was thinking of the 2 force unleashed games. Kinect Star Wars, and the clone wars game. Kinect Star Wars was the worst out of all. The clone wars game was fun though. I still play it every once in awhile.
#28richboy900Posted 3/26/2014 2:31:31 AM
Jedi454 posted...
Battlefront 2? C'mon bro, the first one ftw. Hopefully it's like Battlefield 4 with the destructible environments and stuff like that, but has the option to play as First person and third person of course.

Really? I have both and think sw bf2 is the better game. And you could play as the jedi/siths. Remember mos eisley with all the heroes? That was priceless. Its great I can still play them on my 360, the ps2 version was far worse than the Xbox game.
#29Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2014 2:55:24 AM
Yea the only thing I liked more about the first was the maps were way better.
#30richboy900Posted 3/26/2014 3:28:11 AM
Homie_202 posted...
Yea the only thing I liked more about the first was the maps were way better.

Fair comment, I missed some of the maps from the first game. Like one in the sky where it was always fun to throw a grenade at a jedi/sith and watch them fly out the ring. I think it was cloud city, could be wrong. There was plenty of aircraft on the map also.