I hope Microsoft make digital sharing possible.

#1Jedi454Posted 3/26/2014 6:55:02 AM
It would be great because i've got digital games on my console and then I would be able to lend them to my friends, which would be a cool little feature.
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#2Tyronelio1Posted 3/26/2014 6:58:10 AM
They won't because that mean you need an always on or once a day check in to make sure the license is still valid and to protect from piracy and theft.

Which is a shame because I was looking forward to having multiple xbones but only me having to buy the game once so that everyone in the house can share.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#3micheal82Posted 3/26/2014 6:58:28 AM
They said that they are working on bring that back.
---
I can shoot a whole load into a guys face and they just brush it off. - Psquared34
#4Joey-ZazaPosted 3/26/2014 7:00:22 AM
That would be nice. Like a system where you can transfer the license to them for a set time period, but this means that you can't play it as you don't have the license. I can see that working.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#5BSerenityPosted 3/26/2014 7:00:46 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
They won't because that mean you need an always on or once a day check in to make sure the license is still valid and to protect from piracy and theft.

Which is a shame because I was looking forward to having multiple xbones but only me having to buy the game once so that everyone in the house can share.

You don't need always on or once a day check, lol.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#6Tyronelio1Posted 3/26/2014 7:02:13 AM
BSerenity posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

But it does protect the copyright making it harder for people to cheat the system.
---
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#7Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2014 7:06:34 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
BSerenity posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

But it does protect the copyright making it harder for people to cheat the system.

People already cheat the system by preloading games off a friend's profile.
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#8BSerenityPosted 3/26/2014 7:07:09 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
BSerenity posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

Cheat the system?
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#9DeadLock25Posted 3/26/2014 7:10:38 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...

a) you can distribute the game to everyone in your house using the "Home Console" sharing method.

b) The once a day check can apply only to that program. If the console is not connected, simply take away the ability to share games, not the ability to play those games yourself.
---
GT: DeadLock25
FC: 0232-8879-2244 || Pkmn Y IGN: Pasha || TSV: 2535 ||Friend Safari: Ghost: Phantump, Golurk, Lampent
#10Tyronelio1Posted 3/26/2014 7:13:42 AM
DeadLock25 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

a) you can distribute the game to everyone in your house using the "Home Console" sharing method.

b) The once a day check can apply only to that program. If the console is not connected, simply take away the ability to share games, not the ability to play those games yourself.

I like this idea and I hope it happens.
---