I hope Microsoft make digital sharing possible.

#11Tyronelio1Posted 3/26/2014 7:15:02 AM
Jedi454 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
BSerenity posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
They won't because that mean you need an always on or once a day check in to make sure the license is still valid and to protect from piracy and theft.

Which is a shame because I was looking forward to having multiple xbones but only me having to buy the game once so that everyone in the house can share.

You don't need always on or once a day check, lol.

But it does protect the copyright making it harder for people to cheat the system.

People already cheat the system by preloading games off a friend's profile.

Didn't know you could do that on the one, that it was just a 360 thing.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#12Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2014 7:18:12 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
BSerenity posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
They won't because that mean you need an always on or once a day check in to make sure the license is still valid and to protect from piracy and theft.

Which is a shame because I was looking forward to having multiple xbones but only me having to buy the game once so that everyone in the house can share.

You don't need always on or once a day check, lol.

But it does protect the copyright making it harder for people to cheat the system.

People already cheat the system by preloading games off a friend's profile.

Didn't know you could do that on the one, that it was just a 360 thing.

It's just 360
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#13MrSpaM111Posted 3/26/2014 7:21:03 AM
That would mean nobody would ever make any money of re-selling games, meaning it won't happen, ever.
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#14Massillon_GPosted 3/26/2014 7:39:15 AM
Make friend's profile your home console.
Friend makes your profile his home console.

Game sharing.
---
GT: MGG 9000