PSA: titanfall is a stunning success

#151LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2014 5:28:25 PM
Bump for ppl calling it a flop
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#152adeelPosted 3/30/2014 8:43:33 AM
Topics like this make me think. Just imagine, sit here and imagine if Titanfall was a exclusive to only the PS4 (and PC obviously). Just imagine how much it could've sold. Respawn must seriously be shaking their head. Especially after having spent 3 years of sweat and blood into this game. And before anyone calls me a troll, I own a X1 and a PC.

That's like spending years building a car, crafting this perfect baby of yours, and then having your grandma drive it, while you have Michael Schumacher right next to you itching to drive it, because you can't because of a signature on a A4 paper that your grandma signed while you were out grabbing milk at the shops.
#153ILikesCheesePosted 4/2/2014 7:08:25 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...

I think the question you have to ask is:

HOW MANY XBOX ONE BUNDLES DID TITANFALL SELL?

In other words, how many NEW customers did the game bring into the fold? Of course the majority of CURRENT Xbox One owners are going to buy the game. They must be bored to tears with Forza and Dead Rising by this point.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#154LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 8:14:59 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

In other words, how many NEW customers did the game bring into the fold? Of course the majority of CURRENT Xbox One owners are going to buy the game. They must be bored to tears with Forza and Dead Rising by this point.

Forza dead rising project spark KI titanfall ryse

...or flower?
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#155Maverick_ReznorPosted 4/2/2014 8:40:19 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
Yeh TC, it was all the trolls fault your holy grail didnt recieve 10/10 on every review, of course it was..

Meanwhile in the real world....

pretty sure he said 9
---
Currently Playing : Titanfall, FFX/X2 HD, and Infamous: Second Son
Looking Forward To: Destiny, MK8, I:SS, ESO,and The Order 1886
#156TrueBlue91Posted 4/2/2014 8:46:26 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

...or flower?

ITP: Killzone, InFamous and Outlast don't exist. Typical Xbot.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
"This isn't even apples to oranges. More like toast to bears." - Bloodychess
#157Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 4/2/2014 9:32:41 AM
If we are saying that TF is a next gen must-have / system seller...

- The ratio of SMB to NES was practically 1:1.
- The ratio of TF to X1 is practically 1:5.

...then I would say that TF hasn't been successful. But what do I know, I'm a perv-obsessed sociopath.
---
Official Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla of Dark Souls II
#158blacklabelicePosted 4/2/2014 3:20:18 PM
maybe when people shave off their neckbeards and leave their parents basements, they might realise there is more to life than being a fanboy of a video game console.

these threads are pathetic.
#159Mindwipe77Posted 4/2/2014 3:34:37 PM
blacklabelice posted...
maybe when people shave off their neckbeards and leave their parents basements, they might realise there is more to life than being a fanboy of a video game console.

these threads are pathetic.

i agree, very stupid topic
---
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#160ILikesCheesePosted 4/2/2014 4:47:32 PM(edited)
LEGEND_725 posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

...or flower?

A) I wasn't comparing Xbox One games to anything else. I see your STRAW MAN powers are still active.
B) Playstation 4 has more games than "Flower", lol.
C) The Wii U has more games I want to play than the Xbox One does for that matter. Both now and forthcoming thru the end of the year.

So. There's THAT.

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?