everybody more happier that Microsoft bought Gears of War and not Titanfall

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. everybody more happier that Microsoft bought Gears of War and not Titanfall
1 year ago#1
I'm really excited to see what they do with gears of war being a hardcore fan of the trilogy I can't help but wonder what their next game is going to be about I love that dark survival horror feeling of the first gamethe
overwhelming World War feeling of the second game
and the third game they polished up the gameplaywith a lot of amazing set pieces

I'm more happier that Microsoft bought the exclusivity

its such a different type of game and that's What we need more

Not another first person shooter lol

even though its good
---
GT HauntedBlueMoon Respect Competition. (Don't Hate it)
1 year ago#2
I really hope Rod can make this gears good. In my opinion Judgement doesn't even count and was a pure money grab. I got the gears 3 console and everything and loved that game, never touched judgement though.
---
3754-7115-0719
1 year ago#3
Yup, hopefully it's the same solid gameplay + a few new things with an actual story that doesnt have the worst ending ever. c'mon man Dom should've survived and help Marcus's dad and then after his dad would've found his son died and imagine all the feels because we all love Marcus!!!
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
(edited 0 seconds ago)
1 year ago#4
Everybody more happier??

Everybody more happier......

More happier....

Everybody more happier...
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
1 year ago#5
Kovalchuk_ posted...
I really hope Rod can make this gears good. In my opinion Judgement doesn't even count and was a pure money grab. I got the gears 3 console and everything and loved that game, never touched judgement though.

I think its in great hands Rod. was the backbone of the series I couldn't be more happier that he's on board and yeah I don't count Gears of War judgement that was made by a different company and had none of the original team members even though it was good it wasn't the standards to the trilogy
---
1 year ago#6
I'm just happy it's actually going to be made, whatever the system may be
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
1 year ago#7
Gears of War is pretty awesome. Looking forward to seeing what they do with the next one.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
1 year ago#8
I am more happier myself.
---
9th grade drop out and i am a garbage man because my only other choice was a Gamefaqs moderator.
1 year ago#9
teeebz posted...
I'm just happy it's actually going to be made, whatever the system may be

sameit wouldn't really matter to me if it can do the ps4 but we do need more exclusives for the system in the end I'm happy Titan fallwill be on both and this will be on the one
---
1 year ago#10
More happier is a fine mood to be in.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. everybody more happier that Microsoft bought Gears of War and not Titanfall

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived