What to do?

#1hateondis699Posted 3/26/2014 9:10:01 AM
I wanted to buy the xbox one in 3 years and get the ps4 Friday. Saw a sale at best buy. The xbox one is 450 with titanfall. Is the xbox one a good system or should I get the ps4? I am asking this question here because I know how sony fanboys are.
---
sony. it only gives away everything
#2bossk5Posted 3/26/2014 9:18:51 AM
I have both and am loving both. I can say that the One gets way more flack than it deserves, but if I'd have to choose I'd choose my ps4.
---
I buy used games. Piss&MoanFaqs
#3LEGEND_725Posted 3/26/2014 9:50:34 AM
Xbox one currently has better games (titanfall) and best graphics (ryse)
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE
#4aszsithPosted 3/26/2014 9:52:02 AM
hateondis699 posted...
I wanted to buy the xbox one in 3 years and get the ps4 Friday. Saw a sale at best buy. The xbox one is 450 with titanfall. Is the xbox one a good system or should I get the ps4? I am asking this question here because I know how sony fanboys are.

Get the one NOW that has the games you want to play NOW. Get the other one down the road.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#5Tyronelio1Posted 3/26/2014 9:54:03 AM
X1 for an all in one media centre and games console that currently has the better exclusives right now, ps4 if you trust sony and like your Japanese games and aren't too annoyed with waiting for good exclusives.

Infamous and titanfall are both worth getting for the consoles first game.

As are Ryse and Knack.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#6cheezedadadaPosted 3/26/2014 9:57:39 AM
I have both as well TC and I think you can't go wrong with either. I personally play my Xbox One more than my PS4 though, so if I had to choose I would go Xbox One. I say get the Xbox One now, play Titanfall while the community is still strong and then get the PS4 whenever you save up the money. Some people will tell you having both is redundant, but I highly disagree. I like both for different reasons and wouldn't want to trade in either one.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.