Do xbox gamers want a game similar to inFamous Second Son.

#1shotgunheadshotPosted 3/26/2014 10:27:47 AM
Would you want a game like that for the Xbox One? I think Sony has a pretty good exclusive right now. I never played prototype but I think that's the closest to what infamous plays like. Should Microsoft focus on an open world super hero game now?
---
I have two min pin dogs named Dixi and Dora.
#2Tyronelio1Posted 3/26/2014 10:28:48 AM
Just buy a cheaper last gen console and get saints row 4. :P
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#3TrickyPonyPosted 3/26/2014 10:29:47 AM
A new Spiderman game would be pretty cool. I also really liked Predator:Concrete Jungle game that came out a long time ago. There's so many cool things you can do with both of those characters and more games is always a good thing.
#4DarkHolesPosted 3/26/2014 10:29:57 AM
shotgunheadshot posted...
Would you want a game like that for the Xbox One? I think Sony has a pretty good exclusive right now. I never played prototype but I think that's the closest to what infamous plays like. Should Microsoft focus on an open world super hero game now?

It could be cool if done right but games like infamous have a tendency to get repetive once you get past the cool powers.
---
You my friend don't just take the biscuit, you take it, eat it, then s*** back in the tin
#5DarkHolesPosted 3/26/2014 10:30:52 AM
TrickyPony posted...
A new Spiderman game would be pretty cool. I also really liked Predator:Concrete Jungle game that came out a long time ago. There's so many cool things you can do with both of those characters and more games is always a good thing.

Predator was amazballs lol.
---
You my friend don't just take the biscuit, you take it, eat it, then s*** back in the tin
#6slowdog76Posted 3/26/2014 10:30:52 AM
you mean like "the-not-announced-yet-but-everyone-knows-will-land-at-some-point " crackdown?

also, prototype was multi-plat
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#7lunaticcorePosted 3/26/2014 10:31:21 AM
I want a game similar to Crackdown, or Saints Row (3/4)
#8DarkHolesPosted 3/26/2014 10:32:55 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Just buy a cheaper last gen console and get saints row 4. :P

Saints row 4 killed it, soundtracks were pretty epic too. Can't wait for a new saints game (if they make another) keep the superpowers too.
---
#9gray_fox_00Posted 3/26/2014 10:33:30 AM
I got sidetracked too easily in Prototype.

Then again, I do that in most open world games where it becomes more interesting to do crazy things and terrorize the in game world rather than following the story.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#10DarkHolesPosted 3/26/2014 10:33:46 AM
slowdog76 posted...
you mean like "the-not-announced-yet-but-everyone-knows-will-land-at-some-point " crackdown?

also, prototype was multi-plat

A new crackdown would also be epic.
---