Microsoft To Issue Warnings, Penalties For Bad Xbox Live Behavior

#11axelfooley2k5Posted 3/26/2014 3:39:26 PM
Prefect99 posted...
My problem with this, from reading the article, is that NO FEEDBACK still counts as GOOD FEEDBACK. No Feedback should counts as what it is, nothing. All the people that cause the problems probably do not get enough bad feedback from people just being too lazy to leave it that the No Feedback=Good Feedback will make them look like good players still

no feedback has to be more than just neutral

no feedback should be positive because way more people give negative reviews than give positive reviews just to get back at people

i dont want to see people getting tons of negative reviews because others are bitter they lost
---
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJAeD1f2YnI
#12VeryDarkSoulPosted 3/26/2014 3:39:52 PM
I hope this wouldn't actually get someone banned, because then this would be the ultimate trolling tool. Everytime I cream people in a game on the 360, my negative feedback goes up 1%, it's at like 70% now.
---
Ron Paul 2012
#13richboy900Posted 3/26/2014 4:07:29 PM
VeryDarkSoul posted...
I hope this wouldn't actually get someone banned, because then this would be the ultimate trolling tool. Everytime I cream people in a game on the 360, my negative feedback goes up 1%, it's at like 70% now.

Haha yeah you do get people like that. I used to get hate mail back when I was using the choppers in bad company 2. They were quite overpowered though, and a pain if the enemy team got both choppers - if they were good pilots.

I played bf4 at my mates house and got message to stop using chopper by a guy on my team lol. The funny thing was I think he was a sniper "helping the team". The irony lol
#14necro00Posted 3/26/2014 4:12:36 PM
whaaaaa someone called me a name. Oh no all I had to do was hit mute. This is so dumb.
#15RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/26/2014 4:14:04 PM
Cool, so when I dominate kids online they can just report me for random **** and I'll get suspended.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, PowerStarGolf
#16Prefect99Posted 3/26/2014 4:15:20 PM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
Prefect99 posted...
My problem with this, from reading the article, is that NO FEEDBACK still counts as GOOD FEEDBACK. No Feedback should counts as what it is, nothing. All the people that cause the problems probably do not get enough bad feedback from people just being too lazy to leave it that the No Feedback=Good Feedback will make them look like good players still

no feedback has to be more than just neutral

no feedback should be positive because way more people give negative reviews than give positive reviews just to get back at people

i dont want to see people getting tons of negative reviews because others are bitter they lost

Which means like with the 360 everyone will have a perfect reputation rating, thus defeating the entire purpose of the reputation system
---
Now Playing: Bravely Default (3DS), Monster Hunter (3DS/Wii U),FFX/X2(Vita), P4 Golden (Vita), Battlefield 4 (XB1), PvsZ: GW (XB 1), NHL 14 (360)
#17PsyEdPosted 3/26/2014 4:17:17 PM
BloodyDove2vs posted...
watching, listening, and collecting data

always

Shhh don't appear to have brain at days like this?

Best part is YOU paid for to be monitored and to be watched while you play things on yuor vcr
---
i7 3770k | GTX 780 Ti | 32GB DDR3 | 512GB Samsung SSD Pro | ASUS Sabertooth Z77
#18shauntenninePosted 3/26/2014 6:04:59 PM
"Be a good little boy or we'll take away your ability to play your games online. Also, clean your room. We can't properly see everything in your bedroom with your dirty laundry blocking the Kinect camera."
#19TheCyborgNinjaPosted 3/26/2014 6:52:38 PM
How does the rep system and scoring work?
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#20TiredofhearinguPosted 3/26/2014 7:29:47 PM
the thing about this that really bothers me is that I have spent maybe 10 hours on the 360 playing with other people... and I have a negative rep.. I never used my mic, just played. Never sent any one a negative message or anything, yet my rep is dragged down because of a few people reporting me for I have no clue.. And apparently I could be punished because of this? Yeah... stupid...