What were the concequinces of not checking in on the original DMR system?

#1known2FAILPosted 3/26/2014 1:34:19 PM
Did they tell us what would happen if we didn't? I always searched for that answer but could never find it.
---
Guess what... I like Micheal Bay movies. Am I crazy? Nope. I'm a guy that likes movies that entertain me and don't judge movies under a microscope. Sue me
#2Joey-ZazaPosted 3/26/2014 1:34:55 PM
DRM*

And you couldn't play your games. Like, at all.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#3GondolinRisesPosted 3/26/2014 1:35:22 PM
Consequences?
---
Can't keep a good man down. More Fe + C than you.
#4AceMagasePosted 3/26/2014 1:35:26 PM
death squad comes to your house.. why do you think everyone was so opposed?
#5known2FAIL(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2014 1:37:24 PM
GondolinRises posted...
Consequences?

Lol I saw that and was like... Oh Jesus...

Anyway. Will I have to call someone to get back into my xbox? What's the process?
---
Guess what... I like Micheal Bay movies. Am I crazy? Nope. I'm a guy that likes movies that entertain me and don't judge movies under a microscope. Sue me
#6GondolinRisesPosted 3/26/2014 1:38:53 PM
known2FAIL posted...
GondolinRises posted...
Consequences?

Lol I saw that and was like... Oh Jesus...

Anyway. Will I have to call someone to get back into my xbox? What's the process?

Hope your situation gets sorted out =) Unfortunately I don't know what you should do.
---
Can't keep a good man down. More Fe + C than you.
#7coolmanx2Posted 3/26/2014 1:41:30 PM
Didn't it turn the box into a brick? (basically you couldn't play games, even offline, or play DVD's)
---
"Sacred powers, cast your purifying light upon these corrupt souls, rest in peace sinners! Judgement!- Kratos"
#8EnclavePosted 3/26/2014 1:47:57 PM
coolmanx2 posted...
Didn't it turn the box into a brick? (basically you couldn't play games, even offline, or play DVD's)

I wouldn't say a brick as you could still do things with the system, such as look around the UI and connect to the internet. So it was functional. You just couldn't do anything like play games until you connected to the internet.

So basically 1 step away from being a brick.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#9XxReklawxXPosted 3/27/2014 5:46:20 PM
couldnt play your games..
#10Tyronelio1Posted 3/27/2014 7:25:45 PM
You could still play your physical, but you couldn't use the family sharing thing or probably earn achievements as those are online now.
---
I wouldn't mind a game where I could be a Russian or North Korean character and shoot the us troops for once.