I'd buy One if there were more exclusives coming

#31Getstew2Posted 3/27/2014 11:27:21 AM
You and I are in exactly the same boat, TC. Except I bought a One and returned it because it was obvious games didnt run as well as they did on PS4 and that the One UI is Fing horrible.

That said, I'd also be willing to come back if there were more exclusives and they cleaned up the UI (which I hear is happening).

Oh, and DR3 is really not worth the time, IMO.
---
Stew
Total Babble Podcast
#32HyzenBurgPosted 3/27/2014 11:37:32 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Ryse
DR3
TitanFall
Super Time Force
Quantum Break
Sunset Overdrive
Forza
Halo
Kinect Sports Rivals
Plants vs Zombies
Minecraft
D4
Fable Legends
Killer Instinct
Cobalt
Below
Powerstar Golf
Project Spark

These will be out by years end, some already are.

Project Spark, Super Time Force, Titanfall, Cobalt, Minecraft, and Plants Vs. Zombies aren't exclusive to the Xbox One. Some of these will be on PC, some on 360, some are on both, like Titanfall. Below could be a timed exclusive as reported by IGN.
---
Simone Simons is insanely hot. That is all.
#33FernieODSTPosted 3/27/2014 11:57:12 AM
Bladez_89 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
zinsindetta posted...
Xeeh_Bitz - troll

exactly

What, some of those on that list are not exclusive and some are not even coming out this year, he said year's end, and that is not correct.

Sorry if you don't agree with what I say, but indies are not counted as exclusive, that's what this board says.

You are abit of a troll though.

Troll or not, he's got a point. During the first couple of months(and even sometimes now) this board has been all over the PS4 using the 'they dont have games' argument. Everytime a list of games playable on the PS4 show up, indie titles are usually almost always excluded either because 'indies arent real games' or 'you can play all those indies on PC already'.

And when will people understand what exclusive means? If Titanfall only came out on the XBOne then it would really be an exclusive. But its not. I do not own the new Xbox, but I can still play the game on my 360 or PC.

The last of Us is exclusive to Playstation3(soon 4, or so I heard). I can not purchase and play The Last of Us on any xbox or PC, meaning TLOU is exclusive. Titanfall is not exclusive no matter how much you spin it.

But I guess NOW indie games count when it benefits your 'side'. Guess that means PS4 has a ****-ton more games then the XBOne, right?
---
"Ever heard of driver updates? Driver updates can do things to make a GPU stronger, could also overclock it if they wanted to" -Goregasm17 on Xbox One
#34a687947Posted 3/27/2014 12:05:11 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Sorry Xeeh-Bitz, ignored you months ago lol. Try getting a life or playing your PS4...

As for PvZ I have it on XB1 and my bro has it on 360. Both are very good but XB1 version is better all around.

The whole "TF isn't exclusive it's on PC and 360" makes me laugh. PS nerds nit-picking to make themselves feel better. MS Exclusive nerd boys

Minecraft.... again a MS exclusive. Can you play it on any other consoles?

Halo Spartan Assault is out, and either H2 Anniversary or Halo5 this year... it's been confirmed a Halo will release by years end.

STF and Riptide look awesome. I think Xeeh-Bitz is stereotyping XB1 forums as a whole said indie games don't count when its probably less than 50 XB1 console war nerds who said anything about that. Is it a game? It counts sunshine

Also, Xeeh.... troll better next time. If only everyone would just ignore you so you'd quit getting quoted..... such a tool

GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, PowerStarGolf

minecraft actually has been confirmed for ps4 and is already out on ps3
#35hak145Posted 3/27/2014 12:20:44 PM
so never?

*zing*
---
Gamertag XL:CRAZYjump, PSN: CRAZIERjump
Winner: Dark Souls.....2
#36RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/27/2014 12:29:27 PM
HyzenBurg posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Ryse
DR3
TitanFall
Super Time Force
Quantum Break
Sunset Overdrive
Forza
Halo
Kinect Sports Rivals
Plants vs Zombies
Minecraft
D4
Fable Legends
Killer Instinct
Cobalt
Below
Powerstar Golf
Project Spark

Project Spark, Super Time Force, Titanfall, Cobalt, Minecraft, and Plants Vs. Zombies aren't exclusive to the Xbox One. Some of these will be on PC, some on 360, some are on both, like Titanfall. Below could be a timed exclusive as reported by IGN.

MS Exclusive

Can you play them on a PS Console? Can you play them on a Nintendo Console? Take care now, bye bye then.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, Rayman Legends, PowerStarGolf
#37leelee3105Posted 3/27/2014 12:33:26 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
mcnichoj posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Ryse
DR3
TitanFall - Multiplat
Super Time Force - indie
Quantum Break - probably next year if rumors are true
Sunset Overdrive
Forza
Halo - nothing confirmed for this year
Kinect Sports Rivals
Plants vs Zombies- multiplat
Minecraft -multiplat
D4 - Indie
Fable Legends - 2015
Killer Instinct - not even complete game
Cobalt - indie
Below - indie
Powerstar Golf - garbage
Project Spark -multiplat

Not exactly
Why would anyone buy PvZ on 360 when they're thinking about getting a X1 anyway?
KI is complete, missing one character that will be out in a week or a few.
Crimson Dragon
Max CoB
Why does it matter that STF is indie? That's like half the PS4 library.
TF is exclusive if you only plan on owning consoles and again, see PvZ for 360vsX1 not to mention the 360 version isn't even out yet.

PvZ is also coming to PC, and Titanfall is on PC.

and Indies don't count since from day one, this board has been screaming that indies are not games, so therefor they do not count.

if i can play it, it counts. go stick your head in a bucket of water troll
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!