Retailers cuts Xbox One down to 439

#11lilj812Posted 3/26/2014 2:29:23 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
lol, this has to be embarrassing for Microsoft

You know, never thought I'd say this.. But if things don't pick up Microsoft might abandon the Xbox brand altogether. Maybe in 2 years or so if things don't drastically improve.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#12Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/26/2014 2:31:18 PM
lilj812 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

You know, never thought I'd say this.. But if things don't pick up Microsoft might abandon the Xbox brand altogether. Maybe in 2 years or so if things don't drastically improve.

They abandoned the Dreamcast and they co-developed it
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#13CaIiber345Posted 3/26/2014 2:32:09 PM
Enigma149 posted...
lunchbox2042 posted...
And yet they're slashing their prices faster than Nintendo.

Yup.

My guess? All those "sales" were really shipments, and now retailers can't get rid of 'em.

#bingo
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Mercenary Kings, Rogue Legacy, Destiny
#14Enigma149Posted 3/26/2014 2:39:46 PM
I-Love-Pumpkins posted...
Enigma149 posted...
My guess? All those "sales" were really shipments, and now retailers can't get rid of 'em.

Doesn't seem too off base now, does it?

CaIiber345 posted...
Enigma149 posted...

#bingo

It's sad when I say something I didn't think would be taken seriously, something that can easily be disproven by citing NPD sales numbers, and people agree with me...
---
"The winner is the gamer who gets to play all of the games, and the game developer who is recognized for the great games they made." -Retroxgamer0
#15Semp1Posted 3/27/2014 6:47:29 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
lilj812 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

They abandoned the Dreamcast and they co-developed it

Microsoft didn't abandoned the DreamCast. Lol. Sega was forced to because of the hundreds of millions of dollars in debt they were still from the Saturn. Learn a little about fact before you post nonsense.
---
XBONE+PS4=True Gamer.
#16Joey-ZazaPosted 3/27/2014 6:58:41 AM
Damn I'm really glad I waited. This is making me want to wait even more.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#17cheezedadadaPosted 3/27/2014 7:02:56 AM
Everyone is acting like the price cuts have this thing selling super cheap, but its still over FOUR HUNDRED dollars for a console and continues to sell. I wish I could feel bad for Microsoft, but they make too much money.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#18axelfooley2k5Posted 3/27/2014 7:13:44 AM
im going to play the waiting game a little longer
i almost pulled the trigger at 390+tax

but now i can wait a little longer and see how low can ya go
---
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJAeD1f2YnI
#19chex81Posted 3/27/2014 7:19:42 AM
worried...again, about SALES? what is wrong with you people, seriously? Go enjoy your gaming on whatever console you prefer. Man, im stuck at work reading this annoying child-driven threads wishing i had more time to game...and all you kids do is complain about sales, worried about MS? they aint worried about you so why do you concern yourself with their situation? This board needs a clean slate.
---
XB1/WiiU/PSN: chex81
#20leelee3105Posted 3/27/2014 7:34:45 AM
thanks for turning gamefaqs into a stock market ticker for the price of the xbox, you trolls!
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!