Retailers cuts Xbox One down to 439

#21dnmtPosted 3/27/2014 7:39:49 AM
chex81 posted...
worried...again, about SALES? what is wrong with you people, seriously? Go enjoy your gaming on whatever console you prefer. Man, im stuck at work reading this annoying child-driven threads wishing i had more time to game...and all you kids do is complain about sales, worried about MS? they aint worried about you so why do you concern yourself with their situation? This board needs a clean slate.

I was going to say something about the Wii U but then noticed that you actually have one, lol. My condolences.
#22GambitbuzzkillPosted 3/27/2014 7:43:44 AM
I have said it before and I will say it again only in the world of trolls is a price cut a bad thing.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#23PigfartsPosted 3/27/2014 7:49:19 AM
I always have problems with gamespot website, can someone tell me the retailers, I wanna pick up a xb1 and ps4 this weeknend.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#24dnmtPosted 3/27/2014 7:52:19 AM(edited)
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
I have said it before and I will say it again only in the world of trolls is a price cut a bad thing.

MS isn't doing these bundles and price cuts to be nice, you know. They're doing it because not enough people are buying their product at its original price point when compared to how many people are buying a PS4. It's good for consumers but very much a bad thing for MS that they had to resort to one so soon.
#25secondhand1Posted 3/27/2014 7:55:26 AM
dnmt posted...

I was going to say something about the Wii U but then noticed that you actually have one, lol. My condolences.

Yeah, it really sucks he likes to play video games.

Maybe we should start a fund in his name? Something like, "The chex81 foundation for not giving any f***s about what tough kids on the internet think about others' gaming habits"?
---
I don't row.
#26dnmtPosted 3/27/2014 8:12:38 AM(edited)
secondhand1 posted...
dnmt posted...

Yeah, it really sucks he likes to play video games.

Maybe we should start a fund in his name? Something like, "The chex81 foundation for not giving any f***s about what tough kids on the internet think about others' gaming habits"?

lol nice tangent you've got going on there. My only point is sales matter and you need not look past the Wii U to see why. It's okay to have a Wii U (and an Xbone for that matter), you just need to realize why it's in the state that it's in.
#27Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 3/27/2014 8:07:41 AM
The MS and X1 situation isn't even close to the Nintendo and Wii U situation. MS had great numbers for February even with the high price tag. They're obviously trying to move beyond PS4 numbers. Even though that's almost impossible at this point outside the US.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#28dnmtPosted 3/27/2014 8:16:56 AM(edited)
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
The MS and X1 situation isn't even close to the Nintendo and Wii U situation. MS had great numbers for February even with the high price tag. They're obviously trying to move beyond PS4 numbers. Even though that's almost impossible at this point outside the US.

The Wii U showed similar numbers over the same time period so believe it or not the Xbone just might get there by this time next year.

Or not.
#29I-Love-PumpkinsPosted 3/27/2014 8:19:08 AM
People seem to forget that Nintendo is doing just fine with their 3DS sales.

And just as Titanfall has given MS a boost this month, so will Mario Kart and Smash Brothers do for the Wii U when they release later this year. Titanfall doesn't fall into the realm of "system seller" in the same manner as those two titles do.

As far as X1 sales go, I suppose stating NPD info is a good argument, but so is the fact that supply of the product is everywhere. The sales cuts are on the retailer end, and that means they are not moving the systems anymore now that the holiday / first adopters rush is done. Cutting the price on the Titanfall bundle could also be seen as sign that the game has not helped push new systems into the market either.
#30AceAndJunpeiPosted 3/27/2014 8:20:58 AM
When I put it in my cart it's still 449.

What is this?!

Where's my $439?!
---
Now Playing: MGS5 Ground Zeroes, Second Son (PS4), DKTF (WiiU), Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3), Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PC)