"There is not enough content in Titanfall."

#21duericPosted 3/26/2014 4:51:52 PM
I don't think there is. But I also think without a population like COD's too much stuff is a bad thing.

It's a catch 22 that's a problem with a lot of MP games these days. When you add content, you split player bases. When you charge for content, you shrink them.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#22Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/26/2014 5:02:50 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Yeah, I went back to BF4 after about a week of playing Titanfall, a lot of the maps feel the same, the limited modes which is really just TDM and domination, oh yeah.. Capture the flag, which is meh isn't enough to hold me over.

TF - 5 modes
BF4 - 10 modes

TF - 15 maps, small
BF4 - 18 maps , plus 4 more incoming.

TF - 10 Primary pilot weapons
BF4 - 78 primary

Plus, the attachments, omg.. the attachments.. I already have everything in Titanfall within a week, I'm not even close to obtaining it all in BF4 and I've had that game for months

So much more content, every time in a map.. it's ALWAYs a unique experience. Never know what happens, in TF it's all cookie cutter, you know exactly the strategies and the loadouts.

Last paragraph proves you never played the game. Then again its you. You troll here so much i doubt you ever played a game in your life.

It's exactly the same, pilot jumps on you, drop smoke or use your rockets, it'll damage you both.

Same thing, over and over.

Chase someone into a room, look up in a corner.

Titan combat, don't get close if you're doomed, stay in a few seconds before ejecting or if you get close, you'll get ripped out. move side to side to throw off aim leads, yada yada

it's reallyh the same s*** all the time
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant