Do you guys think the recent Sony layoffs will find a new home at MS?

#1BoBEasyCompanyPosted 3/26/2014 4:02:32 PM
Uncharted dev, GoW devs, etc...This could be good.
---
GT:Flagless
#2PoweredMilkManPosted 3/26/2014 4:06:05 PM
A lot of video game developers open their doors to other people in the industry that have been layed off or shut down. So it's possible. It's a very close knit industry.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU - bloodandbourbon
#3ErevilePosted 3/26/2014 4:10:44 PM
Hopefully.
---
Tonight I will serenade you with the tortured screams of my lunatic soul.
PSN: Khoron
#4LEGEND_725Posted 3/26/2014 4:12:17 PM
Only means even more exclusives and IP for MS... As if they weren't already dominating
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#5Apex-PlayerPosted 3/26/2014 4:13:41 PM(edited)
Thinking Sony would layoff the real talent is funny.
I'm sure the possibility of those who lost jobs going to MS is high though.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#6EnclavePosted 3/26/2014 4:15:43 PM
Devs are always getting laid off and moving all over the place, it's in the nature of contract work. Don't know why gaming news is making such a big deal of it lately, they never used to.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#7Jedi454Posted 3/26/2014 4:16:32 PM
Apex-Player posted...
I'm on the wrong board.

You are.
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#8ShadowNinja87Posted 3/26/2014 4:22:55 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Only means even more exclusives and IP for MS... As if they weren't already dominating

Dominating what? Ms has weak first party support and we all know me will get lazy and abandon exclusives like last gen. X1 isn't dominating anything with the ps4 having 100 titles coming out this year alone.
#9Apex-PlayerPosted 3/26/2014 4:22:59 PM
Jedi454 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
I'm on the wrong board.

You are.

Lol don't get so hurt bro, it's bad for your health.

I agreed those who got cut will probably move to a MS studio.
Just being realistic, those aren't the people who are game changers they are just disposable extra hands.

If the writers of The Last of Us story got layed off we would be talking something.
Meanwhile in actuality we're talking about people who created the PlayRoom robots and Pong mini game etc.
We know the PlayRoom isn't exactly known for Pong, and you don't exactly 'create' what people really use it for ;)

Case in point, don't be jelly. Maybe xbox will get some real xbots now.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#10BSerenityPosted 3/26/2014 4:36:55 PM
Redundancies always get hit first. It happens in all companies.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.