It's a great time to be a gamer...

#11userfrigginamePosted 3/26/2014 7:10:01 PM
Heracylost posted...
Like me I don't play online unless it's PC, no paywall.
And rehashes are the same mechanics as Devil may Cry. COD, and countless others. The imagination is gone. It the same game over and over with different sprites.

There are good ones, but the majority are over budget movies with some game elements. Rock bottom has hit on JRPGs, they are now nearly unplayabe. Just horrible games, including everything from SE.

Sucks to be you.
#12HellsControllerPosted 3/26/2014 7:25:14 PM
It's actually a pretty terrible time to be a gamer. Cut content, day one dlc and patches, online only(even for single player games) day one patches that fix major problems, games releasing unfinished, etc.
---
I spilled Spot Remover on my dog....Now he's gone
#13Tyronelio1Posted 3/26/2014 7:28:22 PM
Heracylost posted...
Like me I don't play online unless it's PC, no paywall.
And rehashes are the same mechanics as Devil may Cry. COD, and countless others. The imagination is gone. It the same game over and over with different sprites.

There are good ones, but the majority are over budget movies with some game elements. Rock bottom has hit on JRPGs, they are now nearly unplayabe. Just horrible games, including everything from SE.

I disagree.

HellsController posted...
It's actually a pretty terrible time to be a gamer. Cut content, day one dlc and patches, online only(even for single player games) day one patches that fix major problems, games releasing unfinished, etc.

I also disagree.

It's a great time to be a gamer, and come this time in October-November it'll be an even greater time like every year. :D
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#14teeebz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2014 6:48:58 AM
I can't wait to see what next October-December will bring as well.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#15lunaticcorePosted 3/27/2014 6:49:59 AM
It has been a great time to be a game for quite a long time.
#16MidnightJacketPosted 3/27/2014 7:13:54 AM
MonicasBack posted...
Bad if you are a poor budget gamer, amazing if you are a hobbyist gamer though.

Basically this.
#17BloatedSquirrelPosted 3/27/2014 7:18:54 AM
So many poor "gamers" in this thread.
---
"What are you pointing the gun at the suitcase for? It's dead already."
#18RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/27/2014 7:21:39 AM
God of War is no more, I believe
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, PowerStarGolf
#19sockesockePosted 3/27/2014 7:23:24 AM
agreed, its probably the best time ever to be a gamer. tons of systems to choose from, tons of different games to choose from. games are cheaper than ever and offer a lot of content (and in some cases awesome production quality) and more.
---
Tzuba12:Microsoft: Bringing gamers together ONE console at a time.
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke
#20HeathenutopiaPosted 3/27/2014 7:25:17 AM
Keep the games coming on both systems! Glorious time, indeed!
---
GT: HeathenUtopia
PSN: HeathenUtopia / Morguennes