It's a great time to be a gamer...

#21bridog346Posted 3/27/2014 6:33:56 AM
Agreed TC, it's a shame that a topic like this is actually refreshing to see.
---
Aim for the head, that's where the pudding is
#22RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/27/2014 6:39:50 AM(edited)
I only own XB1 right now and just being a XB1 gamer is awesome right now. Have the games in my sig that I really enjoy and several games I want (Rayman, Ryse, NFS). And in the next few months more games I want (KSR, RBI Baseball, Trials Fusion, Wolfenstein)

Plenty on my plate, don't even have the time for them all
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, PowerStarGolf
#23bridog346Posted 3/27/2014 6:39:47 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
I only own XB1 right now and just being a XB1 gamer is awesome right now. Have the Gamez in my Sig that I really enjoy as several games I want (Rayman, Ryse, NFS). And in the next few months more games I want (KSR, RBI Baseball, Trials Fusion, Wolfenstein)

Get rayman asap, trust me I stayed at a holiday inn.
---
Aim for the head, that's where the pudding is
#24RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/27/2014 6:41:56 AM
bridog346 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
I only own XB1 right now and just being a XB1 gamer is awesome right now. Have the Gamez in my Sig that I really enjoy as several games I want (Rayman, Ryse, NFS). And in the next few months more games I want (KSR, RBI Baseball, Trials Fusion, Wolfenstein)

Have my eyes on eBay as we speak trying to get it for <$30 lol. Kinda want Strider as well.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, PowerStarGolf
#25HeathenutopiaPosted 3/27/2014 6:42:36 AM
bridog346 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...

Agreed...and lol
---
GT: HeathenUtopia
PSN: HeathenUtopia / Morguennes
#26thedivineslaserPosted 3/27/2014 7:43:53 AM
It's bad time to be a gamer because we have to listen to gamers whine all the time.
---
<3 Mit allem dein Herz <3
Sheath your e-wangs, we are friends here.
#27cheezedadadaPosted 3/27/2014 7:47:29 AM
Definitely TC. Its fun to be an owner of multiple platforms. You can come here, watch people get seriously angry at each other (This one guy just said the F word (using asterisks) like 5 or 6 times in a reply in another thread. We don't have to worry about that stuff because we can go home and play whatever we feel like.

...and yes I agree its a good time to be a gamer. I think it has been for a while now. Growing up with games like Asteroids, Centipede etc etc on the Atari makes you really appreciate what we have now. I could never imagine playing a game with the scope of something like Fallout or Borderlands back then.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#28BTM4444Posted 3/27/2014 8:02:35 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
I'm about to play Medal of Honor: Warfighter. I paid $3 for it. I am aware of its poor reception. I should do a "They Hated It, I'm Playin' It" thread.

The multiplayer on that game is so underrated! My favorite shooter next to battlefield 3 last gen! It does have a learning curve to it, don't give up!
---
I'm a Proud Xbox One Owner :)
Microsoft will never sell the Xbox One without Kinect!
#29teeebz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2014 9:37:34 AM
cheezedadada posted...
Definitely TC. Its fun to be an owner of multiple platforms. You can come here, watch people get seriously angry at each other (This one guy just said the F word (using asterisks) like 5 or 6 times in a reply in another thread. We don't have to worry about that stuff because we can go home and play whatever we feel like.

...and yes I agree its a good time to be a gamer. I think it has been for a while now. Growing up with games like Asteroids, Centipede etc etc on the Atari makes you really appreciate what we have now. I could never imagine playing a game with the scope of something like Fallout or Borderlands back then.

I believe it lol. Some posters just need a good smack in the face. The ones I am referring to (that normally come to the board and make the same idiotic topics and posts) haven't posted at all in this thread. I wonder why? Too much positivity? No way to really spin the topic into fanboyism? Lol

Oh well.

On a side note, why wouldn't they make another god of war? I can't even imagine how crazy it would look!
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#30Tyronelio1Posted 3/27/2014 9:38:51 AM
BTM4444 posted...
CaIiber345 posted...
I'm about to play Medal of Honor: Warfighter. I paid $3 for it. I am aware of its poor reception. I should do a "They Hated It, I'm Playin' It" thread.

The multiplayer on that game is so underrated! My favorite shooter next to battlefield 3 last gen! It does have a learning curve to it, don't give up!

I would go as far to say its the best multi since home fronts servers went down.
---
I wouldn't mind a game where I could be a Russian or North Korean character and shoot the us troops for once.