Man Microsoft seems to be doing everything in their power to keep people away.

#1Homie_202Posted 3/26/2014 8:57:19 PM
I just don't get the need for the new reporting system. Yes I understand that there are people who genuinely need to be punished on live. But this is honestly going too far. I have had tons of complaints against me on xbox plain and simple because I win against another tema. Hell one of my friends got banned for like 2 or 3 weeks because another team got upset that he destroyed them. The guy who he went up against then got his entire friends list to file a complaint against him. And the worst part is after my friend won they all sent him a bunch of hate mail. So why does Microsoft seem to be wanting to kill their system with everything they release? This almost makes me wish I didn't even have an xbox and was just done with MS altogether.
#2TheTakeover13Posted 3/26/2014 9:00:10 PM
RIP Man Microsoft and the whining, cry babies shot up to 97 complaints.
---
The Ruler's Back.
#3Tyronelio1Posted 3/26/2014 9:01:58 PM
It's not going to work the same way as the 360 worked.

If people just read what they said then let it take its course and hope for the best.

This is what online gaming needs.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#4mokmuudPosted 3/26/2014 9:05:16 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...

If people just read what they said then let it take its course and hope for the best.

Why?
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#5aj4x94Posted 3/26/2014 9:05:44 PM
I know it's been said before, but I feel that it's a system waiting to be abused by trolls and crybabies who's K/D you managed to screw up.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Lords of Shadow, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#6Tyronelio1Posted 3/26/2014 9:06:28 PM
mokmuud posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

Why?

Because people should be able to go and play online without being harassed by some kid/adult swearing their head off and talking crap.

And it'll weed out the boosters.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#7Sith JediPosted 3/26/2014 9:07:31 PM
mokmuud posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

Why?

Less boosters, cheaters and griefers is always a good thing. Although booster hunting in MW2 was pretty fun.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#8ElPolloDiablo87Posted 3/26/2014 9:08:17 PM
I'm torn. It has the potential to get rid of jerks but it also seems to have the potential to allow said jerks to report regular players just for being better or for the hell of it.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#9Sith JediPosted 3/26/2014 9:13:46 PM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
I'm torn. It has the potential to get rid of jerks but it also seems to have the potential to allow said jerks to report regular players just for being better or for the hell of it.

There's safeguards against that supposedly.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#10PorungaPosted 3/26/2014 9:18:32 PM
Sith Jedi posted...
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...

There's safeguards against that supposedly.

Supposedly. There is no system that exists that will not eventually be exploited and abused at some point. Not saying that the rep system is bad.. just that it WILL be abused.