Man Microsoft seems to be doing everything in their power to keep people away.

#21WartPig_Posted 3/26/2014 9:33:46 PM
dont wanna play with "jerks" aka those who own you each game.
dont wanna hear cussing. guess the mute button dosent work?
are you incapable of dealing with issues yourself or do you always need big daddy MS to hold your hand. now we are gonna see lots of bans from kiddies who cant handle a loss or some trash talk.
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
#22Tyronelio1Posted 3/26/2014 9:34:08 PM
MasterSword546 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
MasterSword546 posted...
Too many crybabies about boosters, language, etc.

Don't like it, block them. It's that f***ing simple.

It's a good thing we will never have to deal with you online, unless you actually buy a console and stop crying about it.

I'll buy one when the price of it is down to what it's really worth.

$500?
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#23MasterSword546Posted 3/26/2014 9:35:42 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
MasterSword546 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
MasterSword546 posted...
Too many crybabies about boosters, language, etc.

Don't like it, block them. It's that f***ing simple.

It's a good thing we will never have to deal with you online, unless you actually buy a console and stop crying about it.

I'll buy one when the price of it is down to what it's really worth.

$500?

No, it isn't worth $500. Maybe when I can pick one up around $200-$250. Any higher, it's not worth it.
---
I'm going to marry Taylor Swift one day <3 PSN: Raptix546
3DS FC: 5455-9563-5441 IGN: Alex SV:1238
#24necro00Posted 3/26/2014 9:43:40 PM
wahhhhh someone trash talked me. Its not hard to hit mute and move on. This system is dumb
#25UnhelpfulNPCPosted 3/26/2014 9:51:41 PM(edited)
Team_Ninja posted...
Why not allow gamers to police themselves? Why not let us ban, mute, censor bad gamers? We can do it ourselves.

It hasn't worked too well thus far. Thankfully, there's a handy dandy mute button.
#26Hucast9Posted 3/26/2014 10:10:05 PM
I think that the whole idea of an automated punishment system is a failure. Microsoft needs to hire some game masters who can evesdrop on people who are reported. Based on what the game masters see or hear, action can be taken against someone.

So for example, suppose you're being extremely rude by playing loud music, and I am hearing that through your mic. I report you for disruptive communication. After I report you, someone immediately evesdrops on you to see what's going on. They see that you are making noise, then they warn you. If you continue, then you get suspended from Xbox Live for a day. I would be in favor of this.
#27Apex-PlayerPosted 3/26/2014 10:16:40 PM
Hucast9 posted...
I think that the whole idea of an automated punishment system is a failure. Microsoft needs to hire some game masters who can evesdrop on people who are reported. Based on what the game masters see or hear, action can be taken against someone.

So for example, suppose you're being extremely rude by playing loud music, and I am hearing that through your mic. I report you for disruptive communication. After I report you, someone immediately evesdrops on you to see what's going on. They see that you are making noise, then they warn you. If you continue, then you get suspended from Xbox Live for a day. I would be in favor of this.

Have them look through your kinect well their at it.
smh, no.
What if you started having a private conversation or were rattling off your CC numbers over the phone or some crap when they finally got around to 'popping' in for a visit. That stuff won't be instant and you're all to willing to give up peoples privacy for something you could use the mute function for.

Some people man.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#28stawg007Posted 3/26/2014 10:34:18 PM
Hopefully this will mean getting hackers and modders banned much more easily

Could have done with this on WaW, GoW 1 and others
#29SorbetowulfPosted 3/26/2014 10:55:26 PM
Team_Ninja posted...
Why not allow gamers to police themselves? Why not let us ban, mute, censor bad gamers? We can do it ourselves.

You figure that's going to go better than having them which we pay to access the system sorting through complaints and sifting through legit complaints and troll complaints?
---
GT: NE OBL1V1SCAR1S
#30CaIiber345Posted 3/26/2014 10:58:22 PM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
I'm torn. It has the potential to get rid of jerks but it also seems to have the potential to allow said jerks to report regular players just for being better or for the hell of it.

This. It's not right when decent folks who are just plain good at games get punished for it. It will happen, and it is wrong.
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Mercenary Kings, Rogue Legacy, Destiny